Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Effects menu: Slid Fadе ....

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3660 by Андрей
Hello! Tell me - how can you add to JUX Mega Menu - Responsive Joomla Module - zoom effect, which is in another your menu - JUX Mega Menu for JoomShopping? I would be very grateful - if you make a video tutorial on this matter! I think that many other people would be very happy to get the effect zoom in JUX Mega Menu - Responsive Joomla Module! This effect, which makes it even brighter and better JUX Mega Menu - Responsive Joomla Module - clearly not enough in this menu! If such service will be paid - I am ready to pay the price! Do not buy me a new menu as your competitors, as here: demo.brainymore.com/joomla-extensions/others/bm-mega-menu-pro
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #3678 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
Thank you for using product our.
You want add zoom effect for megamenu as megamenu for hikashop.
demo.joomlaux.com/#jux-jp-mega-menu.please choose Flat style for it.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Huyen Tran.
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3687 by Андрей
No I Am Not! I need a zoom in JUX Mega Menu - exactly the same as it is in zoom JUX Mega Menu for JoomShopping
It is very necessary to JUX Mega Menu - Animation Zoom
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3688 by Андрей
How to make this animation here in JUX Mega Menu
Attachments:
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3689 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
At this moment, Megamenu is updating, We will update style. Please wait.
Thank you so much for sympathy,
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3691 by Андрей
That'S Perfect! Just super! And you could add to the Mega Menu has more features - to change the color, add a gradient, change the size, style, animation and other interesting and beautiful features as in JUX Mega Menu for JoomShopping - or even more! This would be the best menu of the world!
Certainly willing to wait for the new menu! Question - how many will take the process of making a new menu - the time? A Long Time? At least about - when it will be possible to use the new menu?
Thanks very much!
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3692 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
Thanks your feedback.
We are going to release new product named Mega Menu CSS3 in this month. It will have many configure. You can change the collor, choose style gradient or flat, have many style for animation....
Please wait it.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3693 by Андрей
There is a very important point! If you still will add Change the colors in the mega menu - please add the function that we could do a mega menu semi transparent, it will be just super menu!
Very forward to the new, Great Mega Menu!
Once again - thank you very much!
Attachments:
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3729 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
we will study it and update for megamenu in this time.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 1 week ago #4044 by Андрей
JUX CSS3 Mega Menu - everything is very bad - work does not want blurry text menu, sub menu does not appear, the trigger button (Hover, Click) is no more .... You need to work on this menu!
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds