Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock breadcrumbs hikashop

More
8 years 1 month ago #11534 by J. de Bruijn- van Bavel
We are creating a Joomla website, with Hikashop.
We have a problem with the JUX Mega menu we bought a few days ago. The breadcrumbs give a problem in the Hikashop we're building.
Whenever we click on a category or page and then move to a second page, the breadcrumbs show the original links, and doesn't update to where you now are - this continues to happen whether we clear our cache, go to another category or go to a product.
Do you have any idea what we can do to solve this issue?
- Hikashop version 2.6.1
- Joomla version 3.4.8 Stable
- PHP version 5.5.32
- browser version Chrome 3.4.8 Stable
- menu: JUX Hikashop Mega Menu

We already send a mail to Hikashop. They gave us the following answer:
"The issue apparently comes from the "JUX Mega Menu" module you're using.
It's generating the links to the categories without any Itemid parameter in them where they should contain the id of a menu item of the type "HikaShop categories listing".
That results in the links starting with component/hikashop instead of the alias of the menu item and because of that, the listing in it doesn't behave properly.
In the HikaShop content module, there is a "menu" setting where you can select that menu item, and then the module will use that menu item id in the URLs, but it seems that the JUX Meage Menu module doesn't have such setting and/or doesn't handle that as it should.
It will require contacting the developers of that module so that they can tell you what to do in order to generate correct URLs for the links of the module."

We hope you can help us.
The topic has been locked.
  • thunt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #11819 by thunt
Replied by thunt on topic breadcrumbs hikashop
Dear J. de Bruijn - van Bavel,
Thanks for contacting us. I received your question via the other ticket/ post so I will not reply your question via this post. so I will lock this post now. If you have any question, feel free to create a new post or keep in touch with us via ticket, dear.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by thunt.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds