Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

compress Wrong/Old JUX virtuemart MegaMenu version??????

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #12589 by xoCIGARS.com
Hello,

I just repurchased what I thought would be the latest version (2.12) and looks like since I bought version 2.04 over a year ago it said 'expired' so I rebought it hoping to get version 2.12 and when the download link appeared it was still for 2.04! not 2.12

Please let me know asap and/or send a link to the new version as I have a developer waiting on this!

Many thanks in advance!!!
Steve

****Just looked again and do not see where I saw 2.12... the whole problem we are having is it will not even save the change from horizontal to vertical mode!!!****
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by xoCIGARS.com. Reason: Just looked again and do not see where I saw 2.12... the whole problem we are having is it will not even save the change from horizontal to vertical mode!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #12597 by Huyen Tran
Dear XoCIGARS.
Thanks you for using product our.
I'm sorry. We still don't update product, Current we are test all product on joomla 3.5. If product have the problem we will update them.
Cause Module must be save basic option to param attribute at module_table. And param attribute using type "text". And your product category have too many item. So when you save that, maybe your database overflow, then you can not save basic option.
So please change your type of param attribute to bigger type at module_table.
Thanks for your empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #12612 by xoCIGARS.com
Thank-you Hyuen.

I changed the module.params datatype to longtext and am now able to save in vertical mode.

However, the column widths initially display properly in your interface, but once I save and look on the site they display too narrow.. I then go back to edit the menu and the column width number is saved e.g. 600 but they are to narrow again in the interface! (about 150). I tried two columns as well and they both shrink too small and the text for each item wraps..

I look forward to your help with this..

regards,
Steve
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by xoCIGARS.com. Reason: Change topic icon

More
7 years 11 months ago #12618 by Huyen Tran
Hi Steve.
Please give me your site and your account of administrator via private messages.
I will check it for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds