Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Load page in a certein column if click on the image link

More
3 years 9 months ago #39106 by Arpad Meresz
Hello I bought all your extensions I think, and I am stucked with Porfolio Pro.
The normal portfolio even has some issues if on the same page the „JUX before-after“ is loaded, but Portfolio Pro is working fine. My page is still localhost, I cant send link.

My problem, if I click on a pictures link, it open/redericts me to a new „_blank“ or a total new page „_self“. I dont like that.

Actually I am building an article in CK Pagebuilder with following method:
1. I create a row, in that row I put 2 columns.
2. In second column I place the Portfolio Pros module
3. Everything works fine, but if I click the image, the whole page is beeing reloaded. Its just ugly.

My wish is: is there a way (since I know the ID of those 2 columns) so everything happens on the same page, so it actually loads everything in my second Column? Or where can I define the ID, or is this even possible? I am very new to joomla, ist actually my first page, so sorry if stupid question..

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #39110 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 9 months ago #39111 by Arpad Meresz
Well, you know, if I click on the Image (the link in the image (title)) it redirect me to _self or a total new mozilla tab. I dont like that,
since the Article will be quite long to scroll, I dont want the customer to scroll everytime down if they click on a link, so I prefere to stay on that area where he clicked:

here I made a small video

I tried to sceenshot and paste with ctrl-v, doesnt work

(I know a sidebar template position would work, but its about article and a column, and ID) Maybe I am dreaming and this cant work, very pity, would be a great thing for joomla to put in such function, because everytime otherwise people have to scroll down. maybe anchor helps, but elegant way would be to target link to columne block

Thanks again and sorry, I am really new

More
3 years 9 months ago #39113 by Arpad Meresz
I sent you how I would have the target link loaded (now I understood the prnt.sc/ ) lol

as you see, if I click on the image link, it loads into columne box, and beneath maybe the other wouldnt be bad. This is catalogue view. would be awsome

thanks again

More
3 years 9 months ago #39114 by Arpad Meresz

here (if the other link didnt reach you)
If its not possible, its okay.

Kind regards

More
3 years 9 months ago #39125 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but I can't watch the video you submitted, did you upload it to YouTube? You can send me the url
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds