Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file List tags in portfolio item

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #40685 by Vjekoslav
Hi,

In component view and module also, how can i list tags bellow item name and category. Right now, tags are only listed in detailed item view.

I want to have:

Title
Category
Tags, separated by coma
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Vjekoslav. Reason: Add website login details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #40689 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic List tags in portfolio item
Hi
You can provide infomation login back-end
I will check it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 7 months ago #40707 by Vjekoslav
I have added my website login details.

There are two things:

1. Bellow each item title is just category name. I want category name and tags listing, separated with comma.

2. Filter is not working the way i planned. it filters only items on existing page. I have maybe 40 items now and i choose to list 21 per page and to shown pagination. If you are on first page and click on filter (which works by category) then items from 2nd page, belonging to that category are not displayed.
Is there any way we can change so that when user click on desired filter (category) it display all items from same category?

There are also some issue when creating new items in admin. I enter all details, all fields, including gallery field and created date, but after i save item, those data are gone. Then I have to edit that item and enter gallery image and created date again.

Thanks,

More
2 years 7 months ago #40711 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic List tags in portfolio item
Hi
1: By showing more tags in the same category, I can customize it for you if you want
2: with filtering out items it is possible but other customers don't like it, so we built a function to filter only visible items, if you want I can customize it for you friend, but this function takes a lot of time, I hope you pay me an extra fee
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy

THanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds