Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle make selected image Full screen

More
10 months 1 week ago #41505 by Giacomo Ferdani
Hello, i would like that when u magnify a picture (Gallery menu) it would show the picture full screen with its description (as 1 column layout) and make the arrows, to move to next or previous picture, white. Thank you so mutch for your time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #41516 by Jackie
Hi.
I have checked and helped you display the next, prev and close button on the lightbox image. prnt.sc/yLB64R3X_1ng
For the image content, I have changed the config at the system global config, when I back to save the module, it has the issue, which is why all your images tag, and description has gone. I'm so sorry for that, please help me update the image description again.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 1 week ago #41519 by Giacomo Ferdani
Hello Jackie,
don't worry about the tags and the descriptions, i'll do that again ! Here is an image i made with PhotoShop to let you understand what i would like: ibb.co/34dtP9L . The image i enlarge should fit (with his description and tag) the screen 100%, with out the scroll bar on the side to scroll down or up.

Thank you so mutch for your time!
A kind Regard,
Giacomo.

More
10 months 4 days ago #41526 by Jackie
Hi.
I have checked and helped you style the lightbox as you want.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 1 day ago #41541 by Giacomo Ferdani
Hi Jackie,
the image appears like i asked, but also the tag/description should appear under the image with out the scrolling bar on the side.

Thank you!

More
10 months 1 day ago #41545 by Jackie
Hi.
I have checked the CSS, it can't make the title/tag under the image without the scrolling bar.
Because your image doesn't have the same size, so I need to set the image height to 100% to have the image full screen as you want.
Do you want the title/ tag display in the image like this: prnt.sc/wHnpdw6sXuor That will avoid the scroll bar.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 1 day ago #41546 by Giacomo Ferdani
Hey Jackie,
it's ok the way it is! thank you so mutch ! i wish you the best!

A Kind Regard,
Gicomo.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #41548 by Jackie
Hi.
I have added the CSS to help you custom the image modal popup.
But when I save the module, it also remove the image data info. Please help me add that info again. The issue when you have a lot images. It will take a long time to load all image on each time to refresh the module.
Please recheck it.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #41555 by Giacomo Ferdani
now if i rewrite the titles, tags and descriptions, is it working? or will the mod remove them again in future? if it's ok i'm going to rewrite them again (it's hard to share all the catalogation, so do not worry) but if they'll be removed in future i must change module :/ .
Let me know please!

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #41558 by Giacomo Ferdani
Hey Jackie .. i rewrote the tags, descriptions and titles. is it possible to show the tags in the order i want (2023 - 2022 - 2021- 2020- 2019- 2018) without resetting the infos of the items?

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds