Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Js conflicts and errors - JUX Portfolio

More
8 years 8 months ago #6732 by Nicola
Hello, today I've bought JUX Portfolio and I've installed it in a template site.

Joomla 3.4.3

First of all there is a conflict with Preload Animation of my template. I've disabled it and module appears with several problems.
Images are not shown correctly. Then the css of a content that follow the portoflio module doesn't load correctly.
Then there are parallax modules that can be suspecious.

Module is in conflict with several js, but I can't find it.

I think that the error on the images and css problem is due to this / these conflicts.

I've tried to enable and disable jquery in module setting, I've tried to use jquery no-conflict, but the problem persist.
I also tried to delete calls at Jquery Libs of my template (so i've deleted Bootstrap Jquery, jQuery Slider etc...) but problems persist.

Is there a way to use all template scripts without conflict?

Can you take a look to my site and debug situation for me?

Another problem: when I activate Error Report, where I publish JUX Portfolio I see:

Notice: Undefined variable: module in mysite\modules\mod_jux_portfolio\helper.php on line 25

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in mysite\modules\mod_jux_portfolio\helper.php on line 25

Click to Link site (template preload is off because if I active it I can't view any pages)

If link doesn't work please notify me and I will give you updated link.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6734 by Nguyen Sy Tinh
Hi,
Thank for choosing our product!
You go to "style.css" (root/modules/mod_jux_portfolio/assets/css/style.css) and find to line:
.jux-portfolio .juxp-item .juxp-img img {
width: 100%;
}
==> edit:
.jux-portfolio .juxp-item .juxp-img img {
width: 100%;
top:0px;
}
Hope it help you!

Best regard,
Tinh
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Nguyen Sy Tinh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicola

More
8 years 8 months ago #6742 by Nicola
Ok, now it seems to work without problem.

I've discovered that css error at content that follow the portoflio module is because style.css of jux portfolio that contains classes that override my template style.

For the jquery conflict with preloader and parallax, can I solve or I cannot do nothing?

Another question: when I see pop up details of images, if i click NEXT button I can see ALL images. So when I filter to graphic tag (for example) and I click to a pop up detail item, it show all images under all tags.
I wanbt that if i click next (when i have filtered tag) i will see only item of that tag.
Is it possible? Can I solve it?

Thanks

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds