Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Title Display in Item config, rollover

More
11 years 3 months ago #1018 by stepan Matena
Hi,
I see you have added Title Display selection in 1.5 version.
But why it is available only for video items?

Please, add this option to all items.
And add option "NONE" to hide title in FE.

Also, can you add option to customise rollover effect for items?
I like the effect of graying other items when mouse is over an item - this is OK.
But than I would like to have an option to disable that "plus" mark (and External link if used) and be able to open details by clicking anywhere in the thumbnail, not only on "plus" mark.

Thanks,
Stepan
The topic has been locked.
  • ngoctuoi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #1027 by ngoctuoi
Replied by ngoctuoi on topic Title Display in Item config, rollover
Hello Stepan,

Thank you so much for your post. We'll take note of your ideas and consider them to improve our extensions. Please support us and stay update with the new version released.

Warm regards,
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1038 by Neilo
Hi

Is there any development on Stepino's suggestion?

<a href=" www.joomlaux.com/products/jux-portfolio.html " title="Portfolio">Portfolio</a> is a really really cool presentation style, I have been searching and searching for something exciting and I love it, but haven't purchased it yet due to the "Title" and "+" sign overlays.

The "Title" smack-bang in the centre of the pic (thumbnail) is extreemly distracting and really spoils the otherwise COOL presentation.

The same for the Plus sign (+) on rollover. Everyone knows to click on a thumbnail to see the full image, having to click on a non-transparent big + sign instead seems very unusual to me and spoils the presentation - in my opinion it's definately not "cool and stylish".

The simple option of being able to turn these off, and clicking anywhere on the thumb-image to open it full size would make JUX Portfolio the best thing since sliced bread.

Tks Neil
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Neilo.
  • ngoctuoi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 weeks ago #1047 by ngoctuoi
Replied by ngoctuoi on topic Title Display in Item config, rollover
Hello Neilo,

Thank you for your post and your idea.

We're working on new version for JUX Portfolio and may add an option to turn the title as well as the view picture button off as for this is many users' request.

Please stay updated for the new version (Like our Facebook page or Subscribe to our Newsletter).

Best regards,
More
10 years 11 months ago #1085 by stepan Matena
Hi,
what about that new version of Portfolio? ;)

St.
  • khanhnq
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #1086 by khanhnq
Replied by khanhnq on topic Title Display in Item config, rollover
Hi,

We're developing it and expecting to release it in few weeks. As for many user request, we're going to add option to hide title and possibly hide the roll over buttons. Of course there'll be more option and feature coming to the next version.

Best regards,
Kan nguyen
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds