Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock insert filter module

More
8 years 6 months ago #8276 by Jesus
insert filter module was created by Jesus
Hi, I need to filter through the Barrio Caravan according attached image field. As you might do it or if you can make or send the code to insert into the filter module as Real estate still does not work with my staff?

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8286 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic insert filter module
Dear Jomimerlu
Thank you for using product our,
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message.
I will check it for you soon.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago #8322 by Jesus
Replied by Jesus on topic insert filter module
I've already ordered access. Do not forget to look the other error I am indicating, as it shows all homes in the menu to select both rental and sale.

Clicking on the menu and choose New or resale, shows all homes regardless of the option chosen menu

www.munfort.com/en/todas_propiedades/all...rties/new-build.html
www.munfort.com/en/todas_propiedades/allproperties/resale.html

Thanks
More
8 years 6 months ago #8328 by Huyen Tran
Dear Jomimerlu2.
I checked your site. I saw you used Real Estate template. It use Real Estate Extension version old, You can't add field in search module by add field in component.
Current new version JUX Real Estate Extension have add field for search module. But we still don't sync it for Real Estate template because have many problem that untreated.
Thanks you so much for sympathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago #8332 by Jesus
Replied by Jesus on topic insert filter module
Thank you, because you have not yet synced the template with real estate component, it could not be done manually by editing the module search? I badly needed.
You did not answer me the error that you commented. No shows the types of housing correctly. No matter what selections on the menu, always shows the same.

What's going on?
Thanks
More
8 years 6 months ago #8334 by Huyen Tran
Hi Jomimerlu2.
1. I fixed it for you. now, The type of real estate works right. Please check it again
I did the below: Go to ..components/com_jux_real_estate/models/realties.php line 66
From $type_id = JRequest::getCmd('typeid', '');
Edit :
$type_id = JRequest::getCmd('type_id', '');
2. You want to add field for search module, But we can't custom it for you, because it has many the problem.
Thanks you so much for sympathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds