Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file How to add captcha to agent contact form

More
8 years 5 months ago #9154 by Sean
Hello our client has been complaining of spam getting sent through from the contact forms on the website. Joomlaux have done many changes on the clients real estate component, and we cannot update to new version, because then we will lose all of those changes made by joomlaux etc.

Is it possible to give us the correct steps on how to add the captcha to the agent contact form please, like on the current demo.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #9166 by NT
Hi 2fast2hot,
Thanks for contacting,
I understand the problems and difficulties when upgrading to a new version of you.
You can use this software. backup your site.
Please send me the complete file to the email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
We will edit on local, all the success I'll edit on your site. (Doing so avoid affecting the trade and your customers). Thanks.
extensions.joomla.org/extension/akeeba-backup
note: config Archiver engine: ZIP format (Components-> Akeeba Backup-> configuration->Basic Configuration)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by NT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean

More
8 years 5 months ago #9170 by Sean
Hi thank you for this, would it be better to dropbox you the file?

Regards Sean

More
8 years 5 months ago #9178 by Sean
Hello we have sent the file via dropbox and invited your email. I hope this will work for you. If possible I would truly appreciate it if you could let us know what files has been edited.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #9189 by NT
Hi 2fast2hot,
We have successfully repaired on the local, please refresh and check error (On local we can not send mail, so please check on your site)
Step1: Copy 2 file captcha_code.php, bg_captcha.jpg the folder tmpl (components\com_jux_real_estate\views\agentrealties\tmpl)
Step2: Please go to file default_agent.php (components\com_jux_real_estate\views\agentrealties\tmpl) line 101
edit
<?php if ($this->configs->get('enable_capcha') == 1) { ?>
=>
<?php if ($this->configs->get('enable_capcha') == 1||1) { ?>
Step3: Replace messages.php files (components \ com_jux real estate \ controllers) with new file will be sent.
Step4: Please go to agent-details.css file ( components\com_jux_real_estate\assets\css)
Add CSS
.agent-details #jform_captcha{
height: 40px;
margin-right: 20px;
width: 40%;
}
.agent-details .contact-agent img{
height: 39px;
margin-bottom: 8px;
}
Note: Please store your files on the site. avoid the bugs have to use again.
Hope help you. Look forward to receiving feedback from you. Thanks.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by NT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean

More
8 years 5 months ago #9202 by Sean
Hello thank you very much for your help. We have tested and it works on the agents page. We have also integrated the captcha into the realty page which can be seen here keicommercial.co.za/index.php/property-p...erence-facility.html , but when we test and enter the wrong captcha code it redirects the user to the homepage?

Any reason why it is doing this r what did we get wrong.

Thanks again for your help

More
8 years 5 months ago #9204 by NT
Hi,
I check when users enter the wrong captcha, it still reload it. You try to check back. or try a different browser. If that is not your problem, please describe in more detail, see if I can help you not? Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #9205 by Sean
Hello yes it still redirects the user to the homepage if wrong captcha is entered. We have edited /components/com_jux_real_estate/views/realty/tmpl/default.php and added the 2 files captcha image and the captcha code to the tmpl folder. The area of code we edited was from line 747-766:
<div class="form-group">

<textarea required  name="content" class="form-control" id="content" placeholder="Your Message"></textarea>
                </div>

<div class="jux-row">
                    <div class="jux-col-sm-5">
                        <?php if ($this->configs->get('enable_capcha') == 1||1) { ?>
                            <input type="text" name="jform[captcha]" id="jform_captcha" value="" required="" aria-required="true">
                            <?php
                            require_once 'captcha_code.php';
                            $clCapcha = new CapCha();
                            $clCapcha->getImgCapcha();
                            ?>       
                        <?php } ?>
                    </div>
                    <div class="jux-col-sm-7">
                        <input type="submit" class="wpb_button  wpb_btn-info wpb_btn-large" id="agent_submit" value="Send Message">
                    </div>
                </div>

More
8 years 5 months ago #9216 by NT
Hi
You can help me to make videos of your problem. I tried deleting presentable on code. I find it still running and everything is normal. maybe I do not understand your problem. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #9219 by Sean
hello what happens is when a user enters the wrong captcha on property listing, it redirects the user to the homepage where it should keep the user on the same "realty" page when a wrong captcha is entered.

Now from being redirected to the homepage, they must then go back to the realty page and try and find the property listing again and reenter the captcha, which by this time they will have left the website.

Do you understand the problem?

Regards

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds