Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

heart Pinterest feed how to increase number of feeds on Social Tabs

More
8 years 6 months ago #7525 by Belinda Matson
I have two things I want to do

1. The pinterest feeds seem to be showing from the date I first installed Social Tabs (10 months ago) so it is the same 20-30 pictures all the time. The board it is linked to has over 700 pins on it, and I would like it to show different pins, not the same ones over and over again, but I can't seem to alter it. I tried removing all info/links and "hiding' it and then putting the info back in and showing it, but the same pictures came up again.

2. The other thing is how do you increase the number of images shown because I am getting the same 20-30 images over and over, no matter what amount I put in the 'Limit" field - is there something I am missing?

Otherwise everything works beautifully, sits well, aligned well, I love it, Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #7536 by NT
Hi Blissinabox,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
We had a little change in the update.
please update the latest version of us. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #7539 by Belinda Matson
Thanks for the reply, but in Extension Manager: Update it isn't listed as having or needing an update, how do I update it?
Thank you

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #7557 by NT
Hi,
Please update the new version of jux social tabs.
Can I say clearly no, you misunderstand me :)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by NT.

More
8 years 6 months ago #7839 by Belinda Matson
Hi,
so I purchased and updated social tabs and they aren't showing up at all now, completely disappeared, but I didn't change a thing - and when I went into the module manager it still has all the settings it had before, so I have no idea what has happened :( Please help?
Belinda

More
8 years 6 months ago #7844 by NT
Hi Blissinabox,
Thanks for your feedback. Please send me the account back-end to the message private. I'll check for you, from what you describe us very hard to help you. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #7865 by Belinda Matson
Thank you but the site isn't live, I had scheduled today to get it uploaded and live, but I have spent the past 11 hours trying to get it live with Cloudaccess but I am giving up, and looking for another host, so I can't give you access to anything, HOWEVER it did occur to me that I backed up the site, and maybe that is what stopped it working?? (I used Akeeba backup), could I just try to uninstall and reinstall it? (I have to wait 60days to transfer it to another host unfortunately)
So should I uninstall and reinstall?
Thanks again
Belinda

More
8 years 6 months ago #7869 by Belinda Matson
Ok, things have gone from bad to criminal, because I PAID to update as you told me to, and now instead of sitting beautifully at the far right hand side of the page it is now sitting anywhere BUT where I want it to, it was over the side by the scroll bar before, now it is in this centre panel area (sticking to the module positions) but WHY???? I don't want it on the active part of the pages, and I can not find a way to move it back to where it was, AND the reason I updated was because it was only showing the same pinterest pins from 10months ago, over and over and over and over the same damn 20-30 pins (out of hundreds I have on that board) and it is STILL doing that, so why did you tell me to update if it made things worse AND didn't sort the problem I had in the first place, giving you more money for something I already paid for and getting a worse problem is unbelievable.

More
8 years 6 months ago #7871 by NT
Hi Blissinabox,
Very sorry for the new update did not help you !. You can send us a web site within, or take pictures your screen or problem, you can send me Teamview. Given what you say it is difficult that we can help you.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8048 by NT
Hi
I checked your problem.
1. You took Pinterest ID is not correct, I've revised please check back.
2.3. I see you compress css files (dcsmt.css). While outward font-end. it takes a lot of my css properties. it makes the interface layout is broken, I have tried to write css normal but it does not recognize, please leave the original css file.
In addition, please enter your FTP account decentralization twitter.php file (modules / mod_jux_social_tabs). server can not read this file. makes twitter faulty.
Please correct those things, if there is a problem then I will help you later. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belinda Matson

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds