Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file New Social Button "Slideshare"

More
10 years 10 months ago #9452 by wayne
Is it possible to get a Slideshare button added?

Cheers in advance for help.

Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9457 by NT
Replied by NT on topic New Social Button "Slideshare"
Hi Wayne,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I do not understand your problem. Can you describe in more detail, you want to add the "Slideshare" Where?, on social networks? Thanks

****************
Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9459 by wayne
www.slideshare.net/ is the website.

Like this module does: joomla30.webkul.com/multi-social-tabs.html

Cheers Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9469 by NT
Replied by NT on topic New Social Button "Slideshare"
Hi,
It breeds. You can watch our demo. Thanks
demo.joomlaux.com/extensions/modules/jux-social-tabs.html

****************
Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #9475 by wayne
I went to the link you sent me but not sure I understand.

I couldn't see slideshare available in the demo. Is this something that you have created? If so how do I go about getting this new feature? Do I need to give you admin rights to get into cpanel?

Also, is it possible to have multiple tabs for vimeo - I have 4 seperate channels that I would like displayed on 4 seperate tabs on the home page. Suggestions? I had a quick look at the mod_jux_social_tabs.xml file and assume this is where any change would take place. I don't want to go playing around with things above my paygrade :) but is it something like changing one of the elements I am not using (like instagram) and replacing it with the same content from vimeo?

Cheers Wayne
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by wayne. Reason: update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9488 by NT
Replied by NT on topic New Social Button "Slideshare"
Hi
I'm sorry. I can not send you our account. you can see our documents to configure, if you can not do. please send us an account, I'll help you configure. Thanks

****************
Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9490 by wayne
Do you mean to send you admin details to ftp?

if so what is your email as I think this is public forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9492 by wayne
if you check out this webiste

www.ridingthehscwave.com

I have installed your extension on the left hand side of page. It currently has 1 tab for facebook, twitter, vimeo and rss.

I am wanting to add multiple vimeo tabs as well as a slideshare tab. Is this possible ( I thought by your response it breeds that you have added the slideshare option?

Thx in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #9545 by NT
Replied by NT on topic New Social Button "Slideshare"
Hi Stace70,
Sorry for the late reply,
I see you've changed the interface on site.
And I'm very sorry you. maybe I did not understand the problems and your questions. Did losing your time. Our products do not currently have the "Slideshare". I'll try to add it to the product.

****************
Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by NT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9555 by wayne
diepnt,

yes I was a little short on time and had to find a solution a little quicker. Thankyou for your time though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum