Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file strange weekly and daily behaviour

More
4 years 3 months ago #37735 by HaiND
Hi
Sorry for the late reply, we have 1 holiday weekend
Now I see it work, You have edit ?
If still have problem, You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #37764 by Alex Barendregt
hi haind!

one week without nothing changed!
have you already found a soltion and fix for the bugs?
how long do you think would it take to solve them?

cheers daniel

More
4 years 3 months ago #37769 by HaiND
Hi again
I fix this problem
imgur.com/MmHkWf5
You can check it again
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #37800 by Alex Barendregt
hi haind!

sorry but i see no problems solved.
once again the open issues.

on width smaler than 991 pixel:
  • in weekly view i have the problem that the view is changing on go further/back with arrows: imgur.com/MmHkWf5
  • in daily view i have problem that the view is changing on go further/back with arrows: imgur.com/a/kx7PTDu
  • in daily view i have problem that on go further/back with arrows 7 days in future/past is shown instead of showing the next/prev day: see above video
  • in daily view i have problem that although i have "Set Date Default" to the 5th of july 2020 i see classes of 6th of july 2020: see above video
  • in daily view i have problem that the header is shown as "Jul 6, 2020 - Jul 6, 2020" but for daily view it should only be "Jul 6, 2020": see above video

on width greater than 991 pixel:
  • in daily view i have problem that on go further/back with arrows 7 days in future/past is shown instead of showing the next/prev day: imgur.com/OiYCeIC
  • in daily view i have problem that although i have "Set Date Default" to the 5th of july 2020 i see classes of 6th of july 2020: see above video
  • in daily view i have problem that the header is shown as "5 – 11 Jul 2020" but for daily view it should only be "Jul 5, 2020": see above video

hope now the issues are clear and will be corrected.

cheers daniel
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Alex Barendregt.

More
4 years 3 months ago #37801 by HaiND
Hi
1: with problem smaller than 991
Do you want say problem on this url? : neu.bodypainting-festival.com/en/test/zeitplan-woche
2: with probelm greater than 991
I check classes and see you set it is 1, please set it big more 1 and it will loop
prnt.sc/qqje8a
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 3 months ago #37819 by Alex Barendregt
hi haind!

sorry for the late answer but had to prepare the site for go live.
now the site is in production mode.

now the correct page is: bodypainting-festival.com/en/test/zeitplan-tag

but the main problem is still that the view with the url above is a day view so the buttons for next and previous should got to next day and not got to the day 7 days in future or past.

please read the issue i listed and correct them.

cheers daniel

More
4 years 2 months ago #37825 by HaiND
Hi
Do you want say problem is at greater than 991 ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 2 months ago #37832 by Alex Barendregt
hi haind!

no i want to say the problems are still existing.
on size greater 991 and smaler 991 pixel.

on width smaler than 991 pixel:

in weekly view i have the problem that the view is changing on go further/back with arrows: imgur.com/MmHkWf5
in daily view i have problem that the view is changing on go further/back with arrows: imgur.com/a/kx7PTDu
in daily view i have problem that on go further/back with arrows 7 days in future/past is shown instead of showing the next/prev day: see above video
in daily view i have problem that although i have "Set Date Default" to the 5th of july 2020 i see classes of 6th of july 2020: see above video
in daily view i have problem that the header is shown as "Jul 6, 2020 - Jul 6, 2020" but for daily view it should only be "Jul 6, 2020": see above video

on width greater than 991 pixel:

in daily view i have problem that on go further/back with arrows 7 days in future/past is shown instead of showing the next/prev day: imgur.com/OiYCeIC
in daily view i have problem that although i have "Set Date Default" to the 5th of july 2020 i see classes of 6th of july 2020: see above video
in daily view i have problem that the header is shown as "5 – 11 Jul 2020" but for daily view it should only be "Jul 5, 2020": see above video

cheers daniel

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds