Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Schedule view display classes entries in blocks below each other?

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42148 by Marco Schmidt
Hi there,
is it possible to place the class entries that are simultaneous not next to each other but one below the other?
The height of the affected line should then adjust automatically.
Maybe an css thing or an override?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42150 by Jackie
Hi.
I only can help you extend the row height, it can't display the simultaneous class below the other. It also depend the time of the class.
You can see, each row as 1 hour. If your class is from 9:00 to 9:55, it doesn't display full the row time. prnt.sc/EyNZRp862hXy
Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42151 by Marco Schmidt
I had already changed the row height myself, but then discarded it. Unfortunately, that doesn't help me any further. I thought if you can display the classes next to each other, then it should also be possible via css to display them as blocks one below the other in the row of an hour (the order would then not matter).

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #42154 by Jackie
Thank you for your feedback. We will check and improve that style. But the issue with the class time is that some classes are over 1 hour.
For example, we have Class A at 9h20: 10h30, and Class B at 9h40:10h50. How to display them as the block on the block? We will consider that.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #42156 by Marco Schmidt
Thank you that you work on it. I appreciate it really. For us it is ok if the class is listed in the row of the starting hour - overlapping to the next hour row is not important. The starting hour time is important for the display. The class has to only appear in this row.
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Marco Schmidt.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #42159 by Marco Schmidt
Hi Jackie, anything new about this problem?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42162 by Jackie
Sorry, we have checked our schedule module, and it can't change the style as you want.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42173 by Marco Schmidt
I understand, although I have a different opinion. I think it's possible, but too time-consuming for you. would you change it for a fee? if yes, what does it cost?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42178 by Jackie
Hi.
I also tried some solutions but it doesn't work, because the script will calculate to display the class at the correct time on the schedule.
If you want, I can help you disable some info on the class to have more space to display your class like this: prnt.sc/zM4fdwTRaATp
Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 month 1 week ago #42180 by Marco Schmidt
Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. I think this would be the solution for me in this case.
But I think i can adjust classes and temp by my own.

just one question about this?
is it possible to display only time from 7:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 20:00 ?

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds