Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Remove Country from Location Display

More
9 years 9 months ago #1612 by Laurie Swaine
Could you point me in the right direction, please? I'd like to modify the location display in the module so that it doesn't show United States of America, only the city and state. I've already implemented the solution from the date format thread, which was the truly crucial piece for me - but removing the country from the location display would make it even better. Thanks for any help you can give me - I appreciate it!
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 9 months ago #1614 by GDragon
hi swanharbor,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem you should suggest us a custom project because we need time to develop it

Best regards,
Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
More
9 years 9 months ago #1618 by Laurie Swaine
Thanks so much for your response. I spent more time looking through the code after posting this request, and I see that what I want is more involved than I thought is would be. The module certainly is functional, and I will continue to use it as it is.

If I may request a feature for a future version, it would be nice to be able to set a parameter in the backend to choose to display the country or not.

Thank you for your work - this module is excellent! :-)
More
9 years 9 months ago #1620 by GDragon
Hi swanharbor,
Thanks for your feedback and that's a good idea!
We will to try upgrade it in next version asap!
So please wait!

Best regards,

Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
More
9 years 9 months ago #1639 by GDragon
Dear swanharbor,
Thanks for your patient,
We are upgraded a new version of JUX_Weather_Forecast, now you can choose to show only cityname at back-end
Hope this help and goodluck!

Best regards,
Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
More
9 years 9 months ago #1642 by Laurie Swaine
Hello again -

Thank you for your quick work! I've downloaded and installed the new version - unfortunately I'm still seeing the full city/state/country location, even after setting the "Only Show City Name" parameter to yes. I've cleared my cache, but that doesn't help. Have I missed something? Any ideas?

As a side note, could I suggest another feature for future release? After installing the new version of the module, I needed to alter the coding in the weather.js file again to have the dates display in the mm/dd/yyyy format. Knowing where to go and what to change, it isn't a difficult thing to fix - but it would be helpful to have a parameter in the backend to select the desired date format, rather than having to manually edit the code. Just a suggestion! :)

Again, thanks!
Laurie
More
9 years 9 months ago #1644 by GDragon
Hi,
Did you uninstall old version and install new version?
If yes please submit a ticket at:
www.joomlaux.com/support.html
I will try to fix it asap!

Best regards,
Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds