Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Weather not as advertised

More
3 years 8 months ago #39386 by Simon Church
joomlaux.com/jux-extensions/other/jux-weather-forecast.html
You advertise that it looks like this and has all the features, but whatever I do I can only get very bisic view without the attractive boxes for each days weather and graph etc. It does not have options in 'Module' such as show number of days etc etc.
www.sproutstory.co/en/sprout-community/education

I have bought the subsription for all extensions but it seems that this weather one is just the basic one

please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #39388 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Weather not as advertised
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry that we forgot to edit the product description, because the weather API has changed so we updated the module to a completely different and easier to use version.
A lot of customers also like this new interface and functionality because it's eas
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 3 months ago #39986 by JCT Webmaster
A disappointment - the weather display is nothing like the version that is advertised. You really should provide images of the ACTUAL display of weather. I've used the original module before and it was great, worked fine and everyone loved the display. What I bought this time (with the expectation that I was getting an updated version with the same look and feel) is very basic. Continuing to use the old images but selling this version is false advertising.

More
3 years 3 months ago #39987 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Weather not as advertised
Hi
I apologize for this inconvenience, the weather API has changed and we have to update the module with a new look
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds