Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Changing the Module look to as shown in the Description...

More
2 years 1 month ago #40954 by John Barker Jr
Hi there!
I am still using your JUX Weather module on the Runyon Field Sports Complex website. I am currently revamping the website with a Joomla 4 template at: (is the JUX Weather module J4 compatible???)

runyonfieldsportscomplex.org/rfsc2022
while the site is still live at the original URL:L runyonfieldsportscomplex.org

I noticed in the module description it shows a blue and white module for a week. I'd like to have it shown that way if possible on my revamp I am working on but change the blue to a green (#006400).

If that is not possible, I have tried to get it to look like the one on the current live website, but can't seem to get it that way.

The way it is showing is ONE day then have to use the scroll down to view the rest of the week. I would like this module to extend the full bottom of that position (which is bottom 1)

Thanks for your help!

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #40963 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I check and see you have custom color and scroll day
If still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #40967 by John Barker Jr
Hi HaiND,
Nothing has changed...
I don't understand what you meant by: "I check and see you have custom color and scroll day"
Is there anyway to change the scroll to a side-by-side view as I mentioned in first post above????

"I noticed in the module description it shows a blue and white module for a week. I'd like to have it shown that way if possible on my revamp I am working on but change the blue to a green (#006400)."

Can you fix it?

John

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #40969 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #40979 by John Barker Jr
Hi HaiND,

Below are two pictures I am sending you to view.
The first one is how it looks on the website at the bottom of the page: ruyonfieldsportscomplex.org/rfsc2022/

The second picture is what is shown in the MODULE DESCRIPTION on the extension.
I have made a note on it.

I would like it set up this way so it can span the entire length of the module I am using it in.

I hope this clarifies what I would like for the JUX Weather to look like on my site.

Thanks
John

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds