Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Weather icons show the moon during the daytime and changing visibility from km to miles?

More
5 years 8 months ago #21469 by Long Island Economy
Is there any way to make all of the weather icons remain the sun during the day and not have weather icons showing the moon? I have multiple days where it's showing the moon icon during the day time.

Also I would like to change time from 24hr to 12hr time along with changing the visibility from km to miles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21472 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us

Do you speak the day but have the moon?
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you
Also, you can tell me where you want to change to 24h
You can send image problem via : prnt.sc/
I will check it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21474 by Long Island Economy
prnt.sc/khawii

Arrows point to the time and visibility that we would like to change to 12hr time and miles instead of km.

Circles around the moon icons are where we are seeing inconsistency in whether day or night icons appear in the forecast. It seems to only be isolate to the "T-Storms" icon. Every other icon shows the sun.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21475 by HaiND
Hi again
1:With the 24h problem on the chart,
I'm sorry but the diagram is staged and every 4h is about 1, so I really can not customize you to 12h
2: with problem Visibility,
you can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will custom it for you
3: with problem icon shows the sun.
It is not expressing the moon, it is just no sun, meaning that those days can't be hot, can be cloudy
hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21476 by Long Island Economy
https://prnt.sc/khhtqp

See the image above? When there are T-Storms in the forecast it shows neither a sun nor moon icon, just clouds with rain/lightning. That's what I want the weather forecast module to reflect as well.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21491 by Long Island Economy
I think this is just an issue with the "T-Storms" icon. All of the other icons don't seem to show the moon. The "T-Storms" icon should just show clouds with rain and lightning and the one in the JUX module does not.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21495 by HaiND
Hi again
You want when the clouds show the clouds, rain and lightning, there will be no moon and sun ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21499 by Long Island Economy
I would really like for it to reflect the right icons which I don't think it's doing. If the forecast is calling for "T-Storms" it should just show clouds with rain and lightning like it shows here prnt.sc/khvcwt which also uses the same yahoo weather icons.

So yes, if there is a forecast calling for thunderstorms or rain, neither the sun nor moon should be shown.

I don't think the forecast differentiates between the daytime and nighttime so I'm confused why there is any moon icons in the forecast at all.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21501 by HaiND
Hi again
Ok, If you do not want to display the sun and moon when there is the thunderstorm, I will customize it for you
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21544 by Long Island Economy
Okay it looks like I was wrong about it just being the thunderstorms that were the issue.

This forecast saws the weather is "Clear" but shows the moon. Perhaps it's some sort of timezone issue. I'm New York time.

https://imgur.com/a/iuaNvzX

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds