Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file How to speed up video loading in a module?

More
3 years 6 months ago #39560 by George Mephis
If there are a lot of videos on the YouTube channel, then the module takes a very long time to load, from 10 seconds to several minutes (each time in different ways). Even if I choose to display only 3-5 videos on the page.
Maybe need to disable some options, for example,
joxi.ru/p27N6agTNvQLkm
Or change style here?
joxi.ru/LmGPq97ilKyb42
Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #39561 by HaiND
HI
THank you for feedback us
if there are too many videos, the load takes longer, and it is difficult to load each video if there are too many videos, we will try to find a solution to this problem soon
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 6 months ago #39579 by George Mephis
Unfortunately, because of the very slow working of the module, I can no longer use it, no one will wait a minute or more for the video to appear, so I am looking for another extension, and many of them are loaded very quickly with the same number of videos on channel
and have more features for the same price or less. I just made a mistake when I bought your module.
I am sure this problem is not only with me, for several days more than 400 views of this my topic, but you do nothing.

More
3 years 6 months ago #39581 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry for the issue, we will try to test it out and fix it soon

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 5 months ago #39653 by Nikos Terzenidis
Hi,

I have the same issue as well.
The videos are loading extremely slow.. and on top of that the Youtube API quota is reached every day - so after a while the module does not loadat all.

Of course this is due to the highly inefficient caching that is implemented on your module. Instead of caching globally on the server, your modules caches locally on every client if I understand correctly.

This has a great impact both on speed as well on the usage of the Youtube API. Every new user that enters the site creates a new query to the Youtube API(that takes a loooot to complete on my case).

Are you going to fix this or should I also start searching for an alternate solution ?

More
3 years 5 months ago #39658 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
We are trying to fix it
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds