Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Ticker not respecting position

More
6 years 11 months ago #16647 by Bo jangles
Hi Support,

The ticker is a great extension. Love it. However, when I add it to my template, it does not go to said location (a location right above my slider).
Rather it sticks on top or bottom. I tested a separate ticker, that when I use my position, remains in the position. See below

original ticker
s10.postimg.org/68wkuccbt/Default-ticker.jpg

JUX ticker
s10.postimg.org/l651vcpk9/JUX-ticker.jpg

I understand that probably the ticker is set to top and bottom only. Is there no way this rule can be overwritten and place it in my custom position ?
Thank you and good day.
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #16649 by Bo jangles

patrick valmont wrote: Hi Support,

The ticker is a great extension. Love it. However, when I add it to my template, it does not go to said location (a location right above my slider).
Rather it sticks on top or bottom. I tested a separate ticker, that when I use my position, remains in the position. See below

original ticker
s10.postimg.org/68wkuccbt/Default-ticker.jpg

JUX ticker
s10.postimg.org/l651vcpk9/JUX-ticker.jpg

I understand that probably the ticker is set to top and bottom only. Is there no way this rule can be overwritten and place it in my custom position ?
Thank you and good day.
Patrick

Hi support,

Seems I found out how to fix it. Need to put the ticker as static.
Thanks.
Patrick

More
6 years 11 months ago #16650 by Bo jangles
Hello Support,

I have also found another issue. Not entirely sure where this is coming from, but seems the module is clashing with my template. (Note that I've tried enabling Jquery conflict too) Everytime I try to browse a submenu, say 3 levels deep, the menu closes automatically. When I disable the module, no issues.
I can provide URL, FTP and details if needed for check.

Thanks.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds