Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file URGENT

More
8 years 4 months ago #9840 by Fran MAdrid
URGENT was created by Fran MAdrid
www.munfort.es/index.php

Hello I need to solve some things,
1. When I create a new field to a property, it is not saved in the database and of course not on the web.

2. The Preview Image does not appear in the images of the property.
3. It is possible to upload multiple images at the same time as in the previous version? I need you can upload multiple images at the same time.

4. The right bar must always appear even when a single house is shown.
5. The right bar appears on the left and when you move around the screen is switched to the right. You must always appear to the right.
6. When you are looking for a property in the search shows no.

Please, I need these things because we are resolved and almost a year to the previous version and now this looked like it was going to solve the problems but we have more.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9872 by NT
Replied by NT on topic URGENT
Hi FranMadrid,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Please send me an account via message private, I'll check to your problems. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9875 by Fran MAdrid
Replied by Fran MAdrid on topic URGENT
Already it has private

Thank you

More
8 years 4 months ago #9919 by Fran MAdrid
Hello It has been found that this happening? The template does not work as in the demo and component failure. I need help please I have to have this website running anymore.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9930 by NT
Hi
I'm sorry. Today we have a bit of work, not test your problems. I will answer your question tomorrow. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9994 by Fran MAdrid
The search engine does not work, no results and show homes in the modules Recent Properties Featured Properties and does not discriminate by language. Show all languages.

More
8 years 4 months ago #10015 by NT
Hi Fran MAdrid,
Sorry for the late reply.
1. When you create fields. you must assign it to Requere, search it with existing Field in font-end. then you to view Realties -> infor details tab, you can see the field you just created. The data in the table it will be Trick _realties (school extra_field).
2. Please go to realty.xml (administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/models/forms) delete line 140
3. Multi-image type days ago I used, it has bugs we've updated the repair.
4. Please check the "right bar" it may assign to that page. But I see you've solved the problem.
5. I do not see this problem. Can you describe in more detail.
6. Present. you use two languages. When searching it switched to another page it not correct (It took the menu itemid incorrect). That is the cause of the error. I still examining this issue. and I do not understand why.
I am sick, stay home to work. Should the examination of issues relating to the code. difficult. wish you sympathize. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #10018 by Fran MAdrid
1. OK
2. Please go to realty.xml (administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/models/forms) delete line 140.-->I removed the line 140 but still does not appear, now comes the symbol #

3. Multi-image type days ago I used, it has bugs we've updated the repair.--> I need to load several images at once on the property, as was done in the previous version. No if you are already repaired but not how.

5. OK

6. ¿?¿?¿?¿

7.-As show in the filter field we call in paragraph location ZONA

Thank you very much for your work

More
8 years 4 months ago #10032 by NT
Hi
2. Guide them. to edit image viewer "Preview Image"
realties-> Apartamento de 2 dormitorios en Punta Prima - P119 -> General tab -> config Preview Image.
Can I understand your problem correctly. please describe in more detail.
3. Present. this problem. was removed from a lot of previous versions. when I went to the company it has been deleted. It causes errors and affect the other parts that we can not be processed. Should we replace with another.
6.The problem this search. please give us a little time. We need to check again. And will update the next time. Real estate component is a difficult and complicated products. To check and check takes a lot of time.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #10036 by Fran MAdrid
I need to know if you can make many images at the same time be included in a property because if you can not do have to change component. Answer me please.
I also need the search function properly.
Fields created for English language does not have to appear when the language is Spanish

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds