Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock RealEstate Front End Editing

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2914 by JohnStarker
Hi. I hope you are well.

I have a question regarding front end editing for the RealEstate template. I purchased this template at the beginning of March 2015 then used the quick installer to get in up and running in my virtual test environment.

When I am logged in as a super user the charms that would normally appear to edit modules and articles in the front end are not appearing.

So far I have tried:
1. Adding my super user to the Publisher and Administrator groups and ensured that I was part of the Super Users group
2. Checking module permissions. All modules inherit the ability to edit modules (Module->Module Permissions-> Frontend Editing Inherited Allowed (Super User))
3. Ensuring that Global Configuration -> Mouse-Over Edit Icons for was set to Modules

So my question is: How do I get the mouse over edit icons to appear and function on the front end of the RealEstate template?
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3108 by Tinh Nguyen
Hello!

Thank for your contacting with us!
Please provide me your link site and admin account by private messages. I will check it soon.

Regards,
T
More
9 years 1 week ago #3212 by JohnStarker
Thank you for responding. I can take it out of my virtual environment (LAN accessible only) and publish it temporarily on my web host, but I would prefer not to. If it can't be helped I can do that, but if you any quick ideas I could try first that would be great. Any insight you can give offhand would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-John
More
9 years 1 week ago #3261 by Tinh Nguyen
Hi,

I found the error for you.

You add the following code in the custom.css file.
The path of custom.css file.
{yoursite}templates/jux_realestate/css/custom.css

(If the custom.css file in "css" folder without, please create it and add the following code)

.icon-edit {
	position: relative;
	top: 1px;
	display: inline-block;
	font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings';
	font-style: normal;
	font-weight: 400;
	line-height: 1;
	-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
	-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
}

.icon-edit:before {
	content: "\e067";
}

Please check again and feed back for me.

Best Regards,
T
More
9 years 4 days ago #3360 by JohnStarker
Hello,

That appears to have added it to some of the pages. Good enough, I can work with this. Thanks so much! :)

-John
More
9 years 2 days ago #3411 by Tinh Nguyen
Hi,

That’s great!!!

Thank you for giving me the feedback.

Best Regards,
T
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds