In this tutorial, we will guide you how to display your Facebook Fan page, Twitter, and Instagram into Social stream. (Be notice that you just can use “Facebook like page” - or you can call “Facebook Fan Page” for Jux Social Stream).
Step 1: Login to your Facebook account, which you use to create your “Like page” and copy your Facebook name.
Step 2: Visit page http://graph.facebook.com/yourfacebookname and copy your Facebook ID
Step 3: Paste the Facebook ID to Social Stream
To create your own Twitter API credentials
1. Browse to https://dev.twitter.com/& login with your Twitter username
2. Browse to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/new
3. Complete name, description & website fields
4. Check the "Yes I agree" box for the Developer Rules of the Road
5. Enter the captcha & click "Create Your Twitter Application"
6. Click "Create My Access Token"
7. A success message will be displayed at the top of the page.
8. Click the "Details" tab to refresh the page and display your access token
This guideline can be used for both Jux Social Stream and Jux Social Tab.
Step 1: Visit page http://jelled.com/instagram/lookup-user-id
Enter your Instagram username in the field to lookup your ID.
Step 2: Follow this link http://instagram.com/developer/ and login to your Instagram
Step 3: Go to “Manage Clients” and register to get “Client ID” and “Redirect URI”
After that you will receive your “access token”
Final step: Copy all of your information include: Instagram ID (Please note that: You have to put exclamation mark before the ID number. For example: !136748966548) ,Client ID, Redirect_URI, and Access Token to Social Stream.
Yes, so we have done all steps to display your Facebook and Instagram on Jux Social Stream. We hope this guide will helpful for you.
If you have any question, or any issue cannot solve, just leave us a comment bellow or share with others by create topic on Jux Forum. We will very happy to assist you by any way.