Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Modules are not centered on page with background video

More
8 years 11 months ago #4433 by Calvin Toy
I have several modules on a page that are supposed to be centered on the page. However, on the home page (with the background video), the modules appear to be anchored left. On inner pages (not the home page) the modules and articles are centered as the video background extension is not enabled on inner pages.

When I unpublish the extension, everything on the homepage centers again.

This includes all the modules on the homepage -- the header, menu, main content (which is in a module), and footer. When I click into an inner page, the shared modules (header, menu, and footer) all shift into the proper positions.

This is only happening with the latest version of the extension. I've reverted to a version from a year ago and everything works properly (everything is centered).

Is this something that you are aware of and have a fix for? Note: I'm using a Rockettheme template on Gantry, all on the latest versions, Joomla 3.4.1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4441 by GDragon
Hi Panda,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem with jux background video in this case maybe css of background video over on template. So please pm me your site url and admin account. I'll check and fix it for you asap!

Best regards,
--GD--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds