Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file cannot get to work

More
8 years 3 months ago #10299 by Antonio
cannot get to work was created by Antonio
hi, i notice the video are deleted each time i edit the module, also I am still not sure what module position to use for fullscreen background display. thanks in advance....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10301 by NT
Replied by NT on topic cannot get to work
Hi Antonio,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I do not understand your problem. you can see our documents. or you could describe in more detail. Thanks
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_bg_video/

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10306 by Antonio
Replied by Antonio on topic cannot get to work
sure, well the videos wont save. that means after adding a youtube video to the tab that allows you do to so, you save and close the module. Then when I go back into it to edit it, the youtube video is missing or gone, as if it were deleted, so that means everytime i edit the module i have to have my youtube embed code copied to my clipboard because I already know, it wont be there...i hope that makes sense

second issue. visit url godaddy.anythinganymated.com/brolly/ to see a black background because i cant get the module to display a yourube video. I need to know what module position the fullcreen uses? in your tutorial "position-1" is used for fullscreen, but that is not available in my template, "video" is but it displays too large, out of focus and caused errors with my layout. any advice?

More
8 years 3 months ago #10316 by NT
Hi Antonio
Please send me an account site via private message, I will to check help you.
The problem I have ever encountered. your server may not allow some functions youtube read. But I'm not sure I need to check. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10326 by NT
Hi Antonio,
I checked your problem, your server does not allow read file_get_contents (). Please contact your hosting provider, ask them to reconfigure (Maybe do this config allow_url_fopen). Thanks.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #10349 by Antonio
changes to the servers configuration have been made, I just have no position for the module still?

More
8 years 3 months ago #10350 by NT
Hi Antonio,
Many thanks for your feedback with us.
I select the location to help you, please check back.
To view the location of the template.
Please go to System-> Global Configuration-> Templates-> Preview Module Positions: enabled
front-end : godaddy.anythinganymated.com/brolly/?tp=1
Note: I rewrote your style in JUX Background Video module -> tab advanced Options -> custom css
add css
#column-menu{
opacity: 0.2;
}

Hope this help!
If you really like our product please write a review and vote 100 points for us at:

extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-background-video

It will help us very much to develop our product! Many thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10362 by Antonio
hi, thanks for your assistance, but you may have noticed an error when using the "video" position from the template. The content area widens to take up the full screen, also I erased the css edits as they were making the menu and content backgrounds too transparent, but thank you. My reason for buying this module was to eliminate the lag time between loops, for about 3 seconds the "mobile" image shows up in the original size and resolution, then the movie plays again much larger and out of focus? Currently the position is "supersized" to reveal the true layout, please advise....

More
8 years 3 months ago #10378 by NT
Hi Antonio,
Our module does not work on mobile, because a number of reasons I explained in the document.
Problems slow 3s. because when transferring video it takes time to download the video. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10380 by Antonio
Okay, I don't need it to work on mobile, it's showing the image for mobile on the desktop in between loops...

2. Because the "video" module position is causing an error, is there any other module position I can use to display videos fullscreen.

3. Once loaded, initially, shouldn't the video play smoothly?

Thanks in advance.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds