Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle SP Page Builder component : Unable to update to a newer version.

More
6 years 5 months ago #18336 by HaiND
Hi Anne Buchanan
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #18609 by Nisaros
Hello there, I too seem to have a problem with updating the component, i have recently bought your citilights template via Themeforest on nov 27.
Can you please assist me in updating SP PAGE BUILDER since the quick start joomla version is 3.4.5!!! In addition ill need to update everyting prior the joomla version ie 3.8.2
Let me know if you need any more details from me.

Thanks in advance,
Nisaros

More
6 years 4 months ago #18614 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
Our templates work best on the current SP Page Builder
If you update the SP page builder to the new version, I think it will cause some minor conflicts, and it will not work well.
I also want to say that the new version of SP page builder does not have too many functional changes compared to the version we are using
Hope you understand, If still having problems, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18618 by Nisaros
Thank you for your reply,
I am faced with the following:
Initially your template is version 3.4.5, and the SP Page Builder is v 1.0.5.
As soon as i update all components on that joomla version, i update joomla to 3.6.5. The problem occurs when i update Joomla to 3.8.2 where the front end seems alright however after i log in the administrator page i get a white screen page, and i'm unable to access and to see whats going on. I believe that SP Page Builder is responsible, do you have any SP Page Builder version between 1.0.5 and the current 3.0.2 ??
Please note that i have cleared my cache, checked in the cache folder (nothing in there), enabled maximum dev errors so i cant get feedback on whats going on still i got the white screen in the administrator. Currently i have re installed the quickstart and updated to 3.6.5.

As i am well aware you know this, it is vital for a joomla template to be able to get updated (for security patches/ functionality/bugs etc), and my goal is always to have the latest version. I can understand what you say regarding about SP Page Builder not getting upgraded, as long as this doesn't interfere with the compatibility of future joomla updates i am ok with that.

In addition i would like to ask if your template supports php7? Because when i initially installed the quistart it wasn't working and thus i enforced php 5.6 to fix it.

Cheers,
Nisaros

More
6 years 4 months ago #18629 by Nisaros
Mr HaiND,
Can i please have an answer from you? Or will i need to request a refund?

Cheers,
Nisaros

Nisaros wrote: Thank you for your reply,
I am faced with the following:
Initially your template is version 3.4.5, and the SP Page Builder is v 1.0.5.
As soon as i update all components on that joomla version, i update joomla to 3.6.5. The problem occurs when i update Joomla to 3.8.2 where the front end seems alright however after i log in the administrator page i get a white screen page, and i'm unable to access and to see whats going on. I believe that SP Page Builder is responsible, do you have any SP Page Builder version between 1.0.5 and the current 3.0.2 ??
Please note that i have cleared my cache, checked in the cache folder (nothing in there), enabled maximum dev errors so i cant get feedback on whats going on still i got the white screen in the administrator. Currently i have re installed the quickstart and updated to 3.6.5.

As i am well aware you know this, it is vital for a joomla template to be able to get updated (for security patches/ functionality/bugs etc), and my goal is always to have the latest version. I can understand what you say regarding about SP Page Builder not getting upgraded, as long as this doesn't interfere with the compatibility of future joomla updates i am ok with that.

In addition i would like to ask if your template supports php7? Because when i initially installed the quistart it wasn't working and thus i enforced php 5.6 to fix it.

Cheers,
Nisaros

More
6 years 4 months ago #18630 by HaiND
Hi
We are looking for a solution for you, give me a time, I will try to fix or refund you soon
hope to receive sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18631 by Nisaros
Thanks for the quick reply, ill be waiting.

Cheers,
Nisaros

More
6 years 4 months ago #18800 by Nisaros
Obviously you are wasting my time and patience,
Ill wait a few more hours today just to get your final reply, just to find out what your excuse is on all this.
I will result in requesting a refund via Themeforest and a negative review as well.
Its a shame because the template is very beautiful however you don't seem to support it AT ALL.
It is absolutely a MUST for a template to be compatible with future versions of joomla cms, Otherwise don't publish that template in the first place.

Thanks for nothing,
Nisaros

More
6 years 4 months ago #18801 by HaiND
Hi Nisaros
I apologize for not being able to get back to you, but over the day we have always found a solution for you and I finally found a solution to this problem.
you can information login back-end, I will fix problem for you
you want you understand and mong nhận được sự đồng cảm
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18802 by Nisaros
Thank you for your reply,
Please let me know what is your private company email so as to send you the login details and can review the problem.
My main request is that joomla should be updated o 3.8.3 without any problems in the template,
template be compatible with php7 + (Since from joomla 4 it will be mandatory to have php7)
If possible also update to latest version SP Page Builder!

Please note that i wouldn't be pressuring you if you hadn't replied earlier.

Cheers,
Nisaros

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds