Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Jux Portfolio - I’m a little worry about the loading time of your own demo?

More
8 years 7 months ago #8458 by Patrick Toulze
When you go to your Portfolio demo we are presented with a twirling blue circle before the actual portfolio load.
I’m a little worry as it take some time to appear (it’s true I have a crappy satellite internet connection)

Is this part of Jux Portfolio or a system on your template ?

What will be your advice to speed up the loading Time, any cache ?

Thank You in advance!
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 7 months ago #8474 by Huyen Tran
Dear Chacapamac.
Thank you for using product our.
I don't understand your problem, Please description it than better.
And give me link your site. I will check it for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #8491 by Patrick Toulze
The problem is on your site

Blue loading circle, before the portfolio appear, when accessing this page —> demo.joomlaux.com/#jux-portfolio
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Patrick Toulze.
More
8 years 7 months ago #8492 by Huyen Tran
Hi Chacapamac
Thanks your feedback to me.
You can turn off "X" button on my site. Please view image attachment,
It create the Blue loading circle on my site.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick Toulze
More
8 years 7 months ago #8496 by Patrick Toulze
Thanks — Almost a sale -
Few things that will make it better….

1- Possibility to open the description the same way your competitor do —> demo30.ws-theme.com/ws-portfolio/demo-1
— You should have the choice to open the description a similar way or by your lightbox
— The problem with the lightbox is that it’s not keeping the original sorting — Even if you choose a category e.g. “Video” the next/before element in the lightbox is not necessary only in the “Video” category also you are not going to another window (the lightbox) you just closing/opening description in the portfolio itself and staying in the same interface.

2- Even if I didn’t look at the administration of the description of an element in the Portfolio, because your documentation do not show that extremely important screenshot or information, I’m almost sure that you don’t have access to the onboard Joomla editor (Like JCE)
Do You?
If it’s only a simple text input can you, at least use complex html, links and all?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huyen Tran
More
8 years 7 months ago #8500 by Huyen Tran
Hi chacapamac.
Thank your idea.
We will refer your idea and update if has time.
Thanks so much again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 7 months ago #8510 by Patrick Toulze
Can you be more specific for my question on the possibility to add (even if you don't have the onboard editor loaded) more complex html to be able to format the description ?

Just for your infos, this is the answer to one of my question to the same competitor of Yours.

My questions —> Do you plan to add a “load More” button?

Unfortunatelly we have no plans to add this function cause Ajax Loading and Infinity Scroll is a very hard thing with new Isotope Version

This is a serious limitation (that make me choose yours) in their system to have any control on the first look of the portfolio page and the number of items you can add to their system

Thank You for your excellent support an product - This is a sale and for sure will be an excellent review on the JED
More
8 years 7 months ago #8513 by Huyen Tran
Dear Chacapamac.
Thank your feedback again.
In description for an image, You can use HTML for it as image attachment,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds