Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Realestate - Export Data option

More
8 years 1 month ago #11863 by manu
Hello....
Kudos to the JUX team for the wonderful Real Estate Team..i am planning to buy this component soon. but before that, i wish to know if there is an option to Export the data (like property information, user, owners and agent's information, posting date and expiry date of listing etc) as CSV or XML format by the administrator. Also if there is provision to import data (like Property information for listing) in CSV or XML format to the extension? This option will help the administrator to analyse details of agents and property information for his business purpose.
Waiting for a quick revert.
Regards,

Manoj.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11890 by NT
Hi Manoj,
Thanks for contacting us,
I'm sorry, Our products do not have this function. because it goes string of management problems, Maybe we'll find out and updated.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 1 month ago #11896 by manu
Thanks for the revert NT...

I think i may not go for this product in such case as my client is looking for Export Data option as well. But if you could promise me an update very soon with this option, i would have gone for it. (as there are almost all Real Estate components giving this option inside for Admin to export). Anyways, hope that i can use it for some other..Have a great evening...

Regards,

Manoj

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds