Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file IE11 page scroll still not working with update to 3.2.8 of Mega Menu

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #15829 by Arizona Solar Center
JoomlaUX Customer support advised me "Version 3.2.8 fixed this bug of scrolling on IE", so I purchased it today and installed it.
There is still a problem with IE11 page scrolling.
Site: j35.azsolarcenter.org

I removed the reference to SmoothScroll.js in the mod_jux_megamenu.php file with the earlier version of mega Menu and it restored page scrolling in IE11.

However removing SmoothScroll.js causes objectionable jumping in the other browsers.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by NT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15831 by NT
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I have solved your problem, by deleting files SmoothScroll.js.
SmoothScroll.js file used for the purpose of supporting other browsers run smoother when you use the Sticky Menu. (It only works Sticky Menu additional support )
Because it is not compatible with IE 11 should cause the error. So we left it off in version 3.2.8. There may be a bit wrong. 3.2.8 update has not deleted it. We have updated and correct it. We hope you can understand and sympathize.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
7 years 2 months ago #15844 by Arizona Solar Center
Basic dilemma: The Mega Menu adds a smooth scrolling feature to all pages that makes it easier to scroll through text with slow moving scrolling that the eye can follow, but this feature stops page scrolling when the Internet Explorer (IE11) is used, moving down a page then requires using a mouse on the right side slider.

Is there a smooth scrolling feature other than that in Mega Menu that can be added to a Joomla website?

More
7 years 2 months ago #15848 by NT
Hello,
Currently we do not have the solution to this problem, should we give it away. I think that is still operating normally like the other menus.
SmoothScroll.js. We use support for Sticky Menu, But you do not use it. We will try to find a reasonable solution in the future.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
7 years 2 months ago #15860 by Arizona Solar Center
Further testing of browsers for accessing my Joomla site finds that there is no mouse wheel scrolling with any browser (chrome IE10 IE11 Firefox Edge) on Windows 7 computers. Some scrolling can be restored by blocking rokmediaqueries.js as it generates an error code for some reason.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15884 by Arizona Solar Center
We have modified mod_jux_megamenu.php so that it does not load SmoothScroll.js when IE11 is used. Seems to work well, at least with W10 and popular browsers.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15889 by NT
Hello,
It's just an error, IE 11 on win 7, Win 10 For everything still works fine.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds