Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Popup only showing mobile view

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #36220 by Dean
Hi,

When clicking on an image, the popup displays the Instagram mobile feed even when I am on a desktop, how do I get it to show the desktop popup rather than the mobile popup, like the below image:

Many thanks,
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Lucas Nguyen. Reason: refund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #36226 by HaiND
Hi Dean
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't understand
Do you just want popup windows on the desktop and not show on mobile devices?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #36241 by Dean
Replied by Dean on topic Popup only showing mobile view
Hi HaiND,

The issue is that on Desktop devices, when clicking on an image it displays like this:

We are wanting the popups to display like the below image which is shown on this page joomlaux.com/instagram-feed.html for the Popup Data:

Many thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #36264 by HaiND
HI
We have updated the popup croll type but if you want to customize I will try to customize it for the same popup style
I send it via package custom via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please check again and download it
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #36284 by Dean
Hi HaiND,

Thank for you for sending over the updated files, this appears to now show in the way I was hoping, thank you for the quick resolution. One thing I have noticed is the 'Load More' button is now missing:

Below is a screenshot of the settings I have enabled:

Have I missed something on the configuration as it showed 'Load More' before installing the file you sent over?

Many thanks,
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Dean.

More
4 years 6 months ago #36309 by HaiND
HI
Because I have tried a lot to fix the popup type for you, so with this type of popup all the config will have to change, it will not be the same as the version you downloaded and used the previous day, I hope you understand.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #36415 by Dean
Hi HaiND,

Many thanks for all the assistance you have tried to provide for the Instagram Feed plugin for Joomla, unfortunately it does not work in the way required as we need it to display with the desktop popup (which you kindly enabled for us) and the ‘Load More’ or ‘Infinite Scroll’ option which not does not work. We have found an Instagram Feed plugin that allows both the desktop popup and the ‘Load More’ or ‘Infinite Scroll’ features.

Please would it be possible to have a refund as the plugin does not work in the way we intended it to.

Many thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #36453 by HaiND
HI
I'm sorry but our product doesn't have any problem to lead to a refund, you want to customize and I also tried to customize it to your liking,
Our product has been updated and many other functions but the basic functions are still the same as the old modules, I don't think that makes you unhappy.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #36495 by Dean
Hi HaiND,

While I appreciate that you tried to make the plugin work in the way I described, your product page:

joomlaux.com/instagram-feed.html

Shows under section 9 that it should work in the way that I wanted and therefore should not have been a customisation, if I had have known that section 9 of the product page was not correct, I would not have purchased this plugin, therefore I ask that you provide a refund due to your product page showing incorrect information and that the product page is updated to show the correct popup data format.

Many thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #36516 by HaiND
HI
I'm sorry but you want to show this popup and I tried to customize it for you but you disagree, I don't understand why it makes you feel unhappy.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds