Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Add Menu Item Description to Mobile Menu

More
8 years 7 months ago #7750 by Sarah Allen
Hello there,
I have been playing around with the JUX Mega Menu for several hours and have managed to style it the way I want.

One this I would like to do though, is have the Menu Item Descriptions appear on the mobile/responsive menu.

Can you please advise the best code to use in order to achieve this and where I should put the code.

I am using style.css and white.css files on my site.

If you could please get back to me as soon as possible that would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Sarah
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 7 months ago #7756 by Huyen Tran
Dear GSCwebmaster
Thank you for using our product our.
I'm sorry. I don't understand what do you want? You can description it than better? I will check it for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7775 by Sarah Allen
Hi Huyentt,
Thankyou for getting back to me.

What I would like to do is set the JUX Mega Menu so that menu item descriptions that display on the normal menu, also show on the mobile version of the menu.

Please see my screenshot 'Full Menu' for the Menu Items and their descriptions - the descriptions are in dark navy.

Please see my screenshot 'Mobile Version' for the menu viewed as the mobile version - as you can see, there are no menu item descriptions showing here.

Thanks,
Sarah
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Sarah Allen.
More
8 years 7 months ago #7780 by Huyen Tran
Hi Sarah.
Thanks your feedback
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message.
I will help you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds