Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file problem with the product and other something

More
8 years 2 months ago #11452 by Halcer Polanco
hello happy night, I recently purchased your product and do I have to say that it is very good, I like, it is excellent for my projects. but I have encountered a little problem and I also have a question about another situation. The problem is: the module does not display the submenus when mobile devices are in use, as can arregar without traumas. and the question is about the options Module ID and Container Sticky. In the first I indicate I should add the ID module, but the space comes with "js-meganav" by default, I must erase this word and Agragar ID or next. Forgive me for the little experience I have with Thisis issues and especially the extensions of the company. On the "Container Sticky" I would like more information about it, I do not understand cuanles are the parameters I should introduce here, thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11478 by NT
Hi Halcer Polanco,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for the late reply.
Module ID: When you use 2 module on page 1. you need a unique ID to differentiate 2 module, so they do not conflict with each other
Container Sticky: It will get your class template. it will help stretch them Sticky menu and more beautiful.
Please see video.

Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 2 months ago #11484 by Halcer Polanco
The video does not appear, appears a message that is a private video

More
8 years 2 months ago #11485 by Halcer Polanco
recalls that the main question is why not a smarphon menu is displayed, not the submenus are displayed,

More
8 years 2 months ago #11491 by NT
Hi Halcer Polanco,
I'm sorry. I have public video,
Please send me a site URL. I will check it.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds