Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle child items not "connected" and therefore I cannot select them

More
7 years 1 month ago #16198 by David Wehnes
I have just purchased and installed JUX Mega Menu and am working to convert a large site to it.

We have a main menu that is three levels deep. Some of my main menu items are simple drop-down lists, and hey are fine. I have added parameters on some of them to format them into multiple columns and to add a module (containing a picture or text).

When a menu has been arranged into multiple columns, if there are sub-menu items associated with the items in the drop-down, those items are appearing to the side, but there is a gap between them and their parent. Because of the gap, I cannot move my mouse over to them without them.

For example, I have a main menu item called Juniors. I have a sub-menu item called "Juniors Organization", and a sub-menu item under that one called "Join". I have defined the main menu item with two columns. Sub-menu width is set to 330. Sub-menu column width is set to 155.

When I mouse-over Juniors, the two-column drop-down appears. Then, when I mouse-over Juniors Organization, a separate box appears to the right with Join and Renew in it (both are subordinate to Juniors Organization), but there is a gap between the box they are in and the main drop-down. Because of the gap between the two boxes, I cannot move my mouse-over to Join or Renew.

I have only defined JUX mega menu parameters on the top level item "Juniors". Must I define JUX mega-menu parameters for the "Junior Organization" item too?

Here are two links to what is happening:
and how my parameters are set:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #16212 by Huyen Tran
Dear David.
Thank you for using our product,
Please give me link your site and your administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check and feedback your issue in here.
Thank you again

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds