Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Growing CSS files

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #19819 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Growing CSS files
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I do not know the problem you say from where caused, you are sure it is due to our product?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #19822 by Gigabit
Replied by Gigabit on topic Growing CSS files
Hello!
There all files custom-197-0002c5f2.css with Your product code. Open the file and look. The code example I described on the forum. Such files with your product code more than 120,000 pieces. What should I do with them?

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #19830 by Gigabit
Excuse me, do you study this question or not? If not, tell me, does your extension use the /media/template folder ?
Is it possible to remove 120,000 files in that folder?

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #19842 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
i'm sorry but Our product does not have anything related to media / templates
You can delete anything in the media / templates that you give it is not necessary
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21519 by Gigabit
Hello!
I would like to continue the topic. There's an evidence that your product has something to do with the growth of files in this folder. We put a ban on writing file in this folder (where the number files for the JUX Mega Menu is growing) and JUX Mega Menu has stopped working.

An example of the code in those files is shown in the image jux-menu-01.png

By default, the folder/media/template has 0755 permission and JUX Mega Menu is working fine. Example in the image jux-menu-02.png

We set permission 0444 on the/media/template folder and the JUX Mega Menu has stopped working. Example in the image jux-menu-03.png

Let's find out what is causing this problem. There's the same situation with all the sites with your extension. The number of files is constantly growing and removing them only helps temporarily. These files occupy all the space on the hosting. By the way, sites with the same problem are hosted on different hostings. If necessary, we are ready to help you with tests that you will need and we can give you access to those sites.
Thanks.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21530 by HaiND
Hi again
I did not see the picture you sent and have not seen any customers experiencing similar problems
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21533 by Gigabit
Thank you for your answer. We sent you all pictures via email.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21552 by HaiND
Hi agian
As I expected, our product has no problems and no growth in the catalog.
I tried several ways, installed another one module or used the default templates of joomla
But the problem is still caused by your plugin "JCH Optimize"
This plugin causes the module to grow the directory, creating unneeded style files
You can try by turning off the module and assigning 444 permissions to the folder templates, I am sure the module is still working
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21559 by Gigabit
Hello again.
The problem is not caused by "JCH Optimize" because we installed it less than a month ago. The problem with this folder exists from the beginning as we bought JUX Mega Menu. To confirm our words, I can give you access to another site, there is no "JCH Optimize", but there is the same problem in the folder /media/template . Do you want me to send you login details?

More
5 years 8 months ago #21560 by Gigabit
Please give us advise on how should we test this. We can duplicate the site, delete "JCH Optimize" and then remove the JUX Mega Menu and watch the folder that's causing problem. At least we sure that the code in the files from this folder is all for the JUX Mega Menu.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds