Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Growing CSS files

More
6 years 1 month ago #19752 by Gigabit
Growing CSS files was created by Gigabit
Hello!
I write through an interpreter.

After I installed Your extension, CSS files in the /media/template folder began to appear on my sites At once did not attach importance to this, but now I checked the sites and found out that these files are more than 120 000. Weighs folder 410 MB. And it's on both of my sites for which I bought JUX Mega Menu for JoomShopping. Tell me, what happened? If you want, you can show the folder itself in a file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19753 by Gigabit
Replied by Gigabit on topic Growing CSS files
Files are called custom-197-0002c5f2.css only numbers change in the name of each file.
Here is the content of one of the files:
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu.animate .mega > .mega-dropdown-menu,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu.animate.slide .mega>.mega-dropdown-menu>div{transition-duration:400ms;-webkit-transition-duration:400ms;-ms-transition-duration:400ms;-o-transition-duration:400ms}#juxjp_mm_197{background:#484848;background:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #484848, #212121 100%);background:-webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#484848), color-stop(100%,#212121));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top, #484848 0%,#212121 100%);background:-o-linear-gradient(top, #484848 0%,#212121 100%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom,  #484848 0%,#212121 100%);background-repeat:repeat-x;filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#484848', endColorstr='#212121', GradientType=0);filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled = false);border-width:none;border-style:;border-color:}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-menu{background-color:#fff;border-width:2;border-style:solid;border-color:#fff;box-shadow:;-moz-box-shadow:;-webkit-box-shadow:;-o-box-shadow:;-ms-box-shadow:}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav>li>a{border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-color:#fff;color:#fff}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav .dropdown-toggle
.caret{border-top-color:#fff;border-bottom-color:#fff}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li > a:hover,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li > a:focus,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li.current > a,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li.active > a,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav>li:hover>a{background:#fff;color:#08c}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav .dropdown-toggle:hover
.caret{border-top-color:#08c;border-bottom-color:#08c}#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-right .jux-nav>li.mega>a:after{border-color:transparent #fff}#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-left .jux-nav>li.mega>a:after{border-color:transparent transparent transparent #fff}#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-right .jux-nav>li.mega:hover>a:after{border-color:transparent #08c}#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-left .jux-nav>li.mega:hover>a:after{border-color:transparent transparent transparent #08c}@media (max-width: 767px){#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li.mega > a:after,
#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-right .jux-nav > li.mega > a:after,
.jux-vertical.jux-left .jux-nav>li.mega>a:after{border-color:#fff transparent !important}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-nav > li.mega:hover > a:after,
#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-right .jux-nav > li.mega:hover > a:after,
#juxjp_mm_197.jux-vertical.jux-left .jux-nav>li.mega:hover>a:after{border-color:#08c transparent !important}}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-menu
a{border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-color:#fff;color:#000}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-menu li > a:hover,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-menu li > a:focus,
#juxjp_mm_197 .dropdown-menu li > a:hover,
#juxjp_mm_197 .dropdown-menu li.current > a,
#juxjp_mm_197 .dropdown-menu li.active > a,
#juxjp_mm_197 .dropdown-menu li > a:focus,
#juxjp_mm_197 .dropdown-submenu:hover>a{background:#fff;color:#08c}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-submenu>a:after{border-color:transparent #000}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-submenu:hover>a:after{border-color:transparent #08c}@media (max-width: 767px){#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-submenu > a:after,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .mega-group>a:after{border-color:#000 transparent !important}#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .dropdown-submenu:hover > a:after,
#juxjp_mm_197 .jux-megamenu .mega-group:hover>a:after{border-color:#08c transparent !important}}

More
6 years 1 month ago #19760 by Gigabit
If you need additional data, it is ready to provide. Tell me, what is necessary?

More
6 years 1 month ago #19761 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Growing CSS files
Hi Gigabit
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 1 month ago #19762 by Gigabit
Sent You an email.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19765 by Gigabit
Did you get my letter?

More
6 years 1 month ago #19773 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Growing CSS files
hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't access back-end:
User or Pass is incorrect, please check again
I see menu still work fine
prnt.sc/isblpi
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 1 month ago #19781 by Gigabit
Hello! Check now. The password is up to date. Yesterday I sent You the link you can download a folder in which files are multiplying. You have downloaded?

More
6 years 1 month ago #19782 by Gigabit
The menu works well. The only problem is that a lot of files appear in the /media/template folder on the server and they seem to be added all the time. I gave you the whole folder. Download it and see. All 120,000 files are your menu files. They weigh 450 MB.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19812 by Gigabit
Hello!
What's my problem?

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds