Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Not able to display article list for a Category

More
5 years 4 months ago #23338 by Francesco Marchioni
Hi support,
I have installed the JUX Mega Menu extension in replacement of a free Menu I was using.
Unfortunately, I can see it does not work in the same way. More in detail, my sub-menu items are supposed to show the article list (Articles » Category List).
The problem is that, the link to each sub-menu item is not the sub-menu alias as I would expect. The link created is the category alias.
So, for example if I have Menu "basic" and submenu "option one" with alias "option1", it does not link to the "domain/basic/option1" but it uses the category alias (which is different from the submenu alias in my case).
As a result, I don't have anymore the Category List but a messy list of articles in Blog format for that Category.
Is there a way to force using the Menu and sub-Menu alias instead ?
Thanks
Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #23347 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 4 months ago #23353 by Francesco Marchioni
Thanks for your reply. At the moment, unfortunately, I'm not authorized at the moment to share the site's backend credentials , however I wonder if it's possible to override in any way the link created for a submenu? I'd like to force using the Menu alias......
otherwise I see no option but creating a redirect in the htaccess file.....

More
5 years 4 months ago #23358 by HaiND
Hi again
It is difficult to access and test the problem
My other clients still allow access
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 4 months ago #23366 by Francesco Marchioni
Hi! I've sent you by email the snapshot showing more in detail the issue,
Thanks
Francesco

More
5 years 4 months ago #23367 by Francesco Marchioni
Is the email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. correct?
I've got my mail returned as :

"Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. because the domain vietbrian.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. "

More
5 years 4 months ago #23376 by HaiND
Hi again
I'm sorry, email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds