Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Agent Contact Form Fields Problems

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8596 by Sean
You explaining is terrible and very bad!! hence the reasons we have made errors due to lack of english.

1) ]NOW when testing you must have seen the contact form which the layout is now changed, but you did not help us fix this. How can we get it back like it was....
2) We want the user name and the user content fields to be removed from the code as they appear first when sending an email from the agent contact form, of which they (those 2 fields the user name and user content) are not present in the backend. So we want to add placeholders in the backend AS PER OUR SCREENSHOTS we have sent........
3) {user_email} does not work when customer sends email from agent form as the email address is not shown........

I have got absolutely no idea how the below should be dealt with, and dont even want to try it as your explaining will lead us to make more errors!!

I will guide you correct change issues {user_email}...
Please enter message.php files (components / com_jux_real_estate / models)
277 lines
$body2 = str_replace('{user_contact_phone}', $post , $body2);
- {User_contact_phone}: the value of E-mail config Body (Agent send email back-end)
- User_phone: the name of the form input values (see image)
Similar residual values {user_email}...

We are extremely frustrated by the support we have been given as it has caused major delays, caused us to make errors and now clients site is offline because contact form has changed. We will want a refund from both times we purchased if we cannot get this resolved in a timerously manner as we are not happy AT ALL!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8600 by NT
Hi
I'm sorry my English may not be good. I did fix some problems you please check back. I've edited file replaces jux_real_estate.css
if possible, please update this new real estate jux, we have the new version 3.2.2, with some bugs was fixed. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8605 by Sean
Hello we can update to latest version, but there has been quite a lot that has been fixed and customized to meet clients requirements (this has been from Joomlaux side that has done the changes)

My worry is that when we update this will overwrite everything that has already been done, and change the look and feel? Will the changes be safe to do?

Thanks for your help and you effort we appreciate it!

More
8 years 6 months ago #8614 by NT
Hi,
I understand. If possible please try to check out a new version of another local site. It has added some new features and fix bugs that existed. Maybe it will suit you. Thanks.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8615 by NT
Hi
If there is a problem please contact us, I will try to help you.
My english is not good can you not understand what I say, I explained. hope you sympathize.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8656 by Sean
No im pretty much confused again and don't know what to do. Our clients site is still offline - they are losing business and this is not good for them after they have especially paid to get a "Support Membership" with Jux, but now it ended up messing up the site even more because a lack of communication. Can someone help us or can someone give us the files for version 3.2.0 and we will fix it ourselves then!!! Can someone else from Jux please assist us?? Please this is urgent now and we need a fix to get clients site up and running. We just need assistance PLEASE

More
8 years 6 months ago #8657 by GDragon
Hi 2fast2hot,
Thanks for choosing our product!
Can you tell me what do you customize in our extensions. To customize our extensions you shouldn't edit code direct in our component.
You can override it in template you are using in
{root}/templates/xxx/html
To keep all you customized in front-end you can do it by this tutorial:
docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8658 by Sean
All customizations were done by jux as what the customer has requested so if you guys overrided the changes it in the template then it should not remove the changes that you have done when we update to new version 3.2.2?

If someone could have sent us version 3.2.0 then we would fix this ourselves. thanks

More
8 years 6 months ago #8659 by GDragon
Hi 2fast2hot,
If you customized in template HTML all customized will not remove when you update new version.
The solution in this case
Step 1: you should create an back-up of your site.
Step 2: Create override component as tutorial i sent you above
Step 3: Copy all you customized in HTML folder as tip from joomla
Step 4: You can install new version.
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8660 by Sean
I see that Jux never even created a override from all the fixes that Jux had customized from July this year. so if we had to update we would have lost all the work, if we did not backup....

The other problem is that we do not know which files have been modiefied by Jux when Jux had done the customizations.

From a small problem to a BIG frustrating problem that should really be so simple......

Please assist so we can sort this out once and for all

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds