Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Agent Contact Form Fields Problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #8438 by Sean
The 500 error has been fixed when a user submits the agent contact form, however there are problems as the only placeholder fields that works on form submit is the {email} field. We have checked the documentation and cannot find available placeholder fields for agent contact form that work. What are all the available fields that we can use via the backend, and lastly for line breaks or new line what can we use in the email field so we can have a message that gets sent out to agent as below, but the problem is the message appears on 1 line only. We have tried <br> and <br/> but i suppose those areas do obviously not support html and rather css.

For Example:

Hello Broker name.

You have just received an enquiry via the website.

Regards Administration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8495 by NT
Hi 2fast2hot,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Regarding your question please enter configs.php file (administrator / components / com_jux_real_estate / models / forms)
Add filter = "raw" in line 859 and 876
hope help your

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8499 by Sean
Hello and what about the email placeholders in the agent email section on backend of website? the only placeholder that works is {email} not the phone or name etc.

thank you

More
8 years 6 months ago #8517 by NT
Hi,
I'm sorry. I do not have your site, maybe that line is not injected properly, please add filter = "raw" to the config that you want. it will support html immediately. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8534 by Sean
Your path you mention of is incorrect! You refer to xml file and not php file for your path then... When I enter your code for those lines i get error in backend of the website

I dont think you understand me correctly, please this is urgent for client their send agent emails do not work...

You will see from my second screeshot the "backend screenshot " we want to know what email placeholders one can use in there for example {name} {phone} {email etc} to get the agents forms to work... No phone input text is shown or name etc currenty.

Anyways I have pm you and given you admin access to site and ftp if you need so please assist.

thank you
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8554 by NT
Hi,
Sorry reply late, I had 2 weekends.
Regarding your question I was tuning please check. now the "Contact Me" form input 4.
in back-end section "User send email" we only support
  {user_name}
{user_contact_phone}
{user_content}
{user_email}
Please delete
{user_contact_name}
{email}
it is superfluous

If you want to add input forms you custom have to re-code. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by NT.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8558 by Sean
What is the correct path and line number to add html setting to backend of form can you do it for us. With your path below the configs.php does not have 859 and 876 lines it only goes up to line 317....

Thank you

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8570 by Sean
Hello we have sorted out html problem it was in line 636 and 654. So please dont worry about that.

Now what happens when we send email as test is the user name and the user content fields both appear above all the other fields in the email and this is wrong, as the user name and the user content fields are not present in the backend of the website so we can not move them up or down for email usage and if we did it would be duplicate fields.

How can we remove these 2 fields from code, and then add the 2 fields {user_name} and {user_content} in the backend of the website to appear like the other fields ( phone and email ) etc.

Please help at your earliest as this is urgent.........

Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sean. Reason: privacy

More
8 years 6 months ago #8571 by Sean
Now we got problems with the field sizes on the form and then when we send out an email we get the error "error sent a message to agent"!!!!

End of story this email should have been sorted out long ago and now ww battling for Months when client cannot even get proper emails please fix this because of this I have had to put the site offlline. Firts time ever we battle with a component like we have with this real estate!!!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8585 by NT
Hi
You've edited wrong. User not share your email send to mail sender, how can send mail :)
I will guide you correct change issues {user_email}...
Please enter message.php files (components / com_jux_real_estate / models)
277 lines
$body2 = str_replace('{user_contact_phone}', $post , $body2);
- {User_contact_phone}: the value of E-mail config Body (Agent send email back-end)
- User_phone: the name of the form input values (see image)
Similar residual values {user_email}...

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by NT.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 1.113 seconds