Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Facebook Wall not working!!

More
5 years 9 months ago #21189 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic Facebook Wall not working!!
Hi dear friend,

Actually I don’t think the login will solve the issue. As I understood the problem is, that all people using your social stream module, uses same app Id. That’s because the amount of all request run very fast into limitation set by newly by Facebook.

So the only possible solutions i see:
- you provide for each download specific app Id as secret key or
- you provide instructions how to set Facebook app that can work with your module, that everyone who use your module can create this on his own.

This is not efficient if you will ask for every single login, because this is global issue and not related to specific installation. Even your own demo not working any more at this point.

So I would kindly ask before to send you credentials, what is your fix you like to provide by login? Do you have some exactly plan?

Sorry for trying to clarify the details, but issue is already 4 weeks old and still not fixed for no one, even not in your own demo, so I hope you can understand my suspictions that this will bring nothing with login..

Kindly yours
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21205 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Facebook Wall not working!!
Hi again
ok i think it's hard for a customer to create a facebook app and review it, so i gave him a fixed app server id facebook in code
If you can try to create app server id facebook and app review

developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register/
developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/
Please try it once for me, if you review the application that you have created successfully, ie facebook has successfully reviewed your application, I think social facebook will work better
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #21409 by Wi s.r.o.
Hello,
I have the same problem with FB stream. Our FB page is www.facebook.com/petramodels and ID is 488559234500733. Can someone please help us with configuration? I guess the solution could be to create APP ID and APP SECRET via Facebook developers and then edit those values in facebook.php.
APP ID and APP SECRET in facebook.php is actually:
$app_id = '1715997618462814';
$app_secret = 'e1943c0751df5ca3295d96d39b4589f8';
Your module would be at www.petramodels.com/novinky .
Now we are testing the whole page and your module is actually at this url: http://act-servis.cz/petramodels/novinky (testing url)
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Wi s.r.o..

More
5 years 8 months ago #21422 by Wi s.r.o.
Can someone help us, please?

More
5 years 8 months ago #21431 by HaiND
Hi again
I think I can fix it for you, I have answered you via email, you have received my email ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21437 by Rouffignac - GI
Please provide clear instructions on how to create a facebook ID and change it in facebook.php
I have send you many emails and my last one did not get a proper answer
I need a clear answer here!
thank you

More
5 years 8 months ago #21438 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic Facebook Wall not working!!
Hi,

so what about short step-by-step guide for all who dont have any expirience with Facebook app creation? I think as you sale your modules for money, you have to support your customer as well. This issue is already over 2 month old and my message is already over 3 week old and not realy answered. If you like to stay recieving sympathy, please provide a solution working for all your paid customers and not only for some via mail. I mean this not so unopissible to post some guide how to create own APP and then extend your module with two new fields for app id and app secret. This is done in max 1-2 hours and we are on the same palce as before two month.

Cheers
Alex

More
5 years 8 months ago #21439 by Rouffignac - GI
Just to say that even by email problem was not solved.
You seem to have many angry poeple here...
Waiting for your answer
thank you

More
5 years 8 months ago #21441 by Wi s.r.o.
Well, it was working whole day, but now it's again showing only Instagram and RSS... Why? We can't finish this web project for our client if this odule is not functional on 100%. I don't understand why that has happened again. If the problem occurs again, we will ask for a refund.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #21442 by HaiND
Hi Wi s.r.o.
I wil check problem and I will definitely fix it 100% for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by HaiND.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds