Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle jQuery issue

More
10 years 11 months ago #1055 by Ryan Klatt
jQuery issue was created by Ryan Klatt
When your Social Media Tabs module is enabled, it seems to conflict with another module (JInsta Photo Gallery) due to some jQuery issue and in result doesn't display on the home page.

Here's the error it comes up with:
jQuery(...).dcSocialTabs is not a function

Any ideas on how to fix?

Website is myPMCbaby.com. Only way I could get it to work was by changing jQuery to $ within the default.php file. But this is a temp override.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ngoctuoi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #1058 by ngoctuoi
Replied by ngoctuoi on topic jQuery issue
Hello,

Thank you so much for your post. I see that you're having jquery issue with Social Media Tabs. We'll need to take a look at your site backend to know more about the problem. Could you please kindly submit a ticket via our ticket page: support.joomlaux.com/ and provide us your site link, admin account so our technical staff can help you to fix this asap?

Best regards,

More
10 years 11 months ago #1060 by Ryan Klatt
Replied by Ryan Klatt on topic jQuery issue

ngoctuoi wrote: Hello,

Thank you so much for your post. I see that you're having jquery issue with Social Media Tabs. We'll need to take a look at your site backend to know more about the problem. Could you please kindly submit a ticket via our ticket page: support.joomlaux.com/ and provide us your site link, admin account so our technical staff can help you to fix this asap?

Best regards,

Done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngoctuoi

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds