Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock URGENT - JUX SOCIAL GALLERY QUERY

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3390 by SUMANT KOTHARI
I have purchesed Jux social gallery recently and were trying to integrate on my Joomla site.. I installed mod_jux_social_gallery only to my joomla 2.5 admin & its gives me only limited option for instagram , only gives the image limit . I did not install qs_jux_social_gallery.zip on server yet , because i installed it on my localhost & installed completely . however, my site is not running now in localhost , it says "Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.10 or higher to run this version of Joomla!" .

On installing the 1st folder mod_jux_social_gallery only, its giving me only option to limit count of images from Instagram with no option to select desired Instagram images.

I want to flexibly pick images from Instagram[/b] for my Joomla site as indicated in extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-social-gallery within Full Description before I purchased the same.

Also, when I click on fetched Instagram image on my Joomla site, its opening a lightbox gallery. I want to open my Instagram page from where this was fed.

Do I need to install the 2nd folder provided - qs_jux_social_gallery? I tried running on local host but failed based on the above

Will appreciate your prompt assistance and response towards resolving the above on my Joomla site at the earliest.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3429 by SUMANT KOTHARI
THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT. CAN WE SELECTIVELY PICK IMAGES FROM INSTAGRAM USING THIS EXTENSION?

ALSO CAN THE DYNAMIC IMAGE REDIRECT TO INSTAGRAM FEED /PAGE DIRECTLY WHEN USER CLICKS ON THE SAME?

KINDLY RESPOND
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds