Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file CSS3 Mega Menu Responsive Width

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4569 by seainblur
Hello i was styling the css3 mega menu end everything works great, but i have an issue. How can i configure the media queries when the menu is responsive?
For example the default media query for the responsive menu is 768px and i want mine to be responsive on 900px!

I change the @media screen and (max-width: 768px) to (max-width: 920px) in style.responsive.css file but with no luck, The menu when the width is 920 is been responsive but the dropdowns arent working at all.

How can i do that?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanx
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by seainblur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4593 by NT
Replied by NT on topic CSS3 Mega Menu Responsive Width
Hi Seainblur,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Responsive to issues related to it and some JS other CSS files. if you want to change. please itemized responsive you want to do. I'll help you do it. Thanks.
Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 11 months ago #4607 by seainblur
My issue solved! I must to change the default.php that include the javascript that you mentioned, the dropdown.css and also the style_responsive.css file.

This menu is the best menu around for joomla, with great multilevel dropdown responsive way and ofcourse if anyone wants of-canvas style.

The great with this menu is that use only css and some javascript to take the classes when the width is smaller and with that way you dont have any issues with all the other devices on tablets, smartphones etc

Thank you for the fast response!

Have a nice week

More
8 years 11 months ago #4608 by NT
Replied by NT on topic CSS3 Mega Menu Responsive Width
Hi Seainblur,
I am very glad and happy to know that you have done and thank you very much for obvious affection for our products.
If you really like our product please write a review and vote for us at 100 points:

extensions.joomla.org/extension/joomla-css3-mega-menu

It will help us to develop our product very much! Many thanks!
Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds