Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file W3C Compliance

More
8 years 7 months ago #7577 by Justin
W3C Compliance was created by Justin
This, so far, applies to:
JUX Testimonials
JUX MegaMenuCSS3
JUX MetroContents

They are the only 3 extensions I am using on the site that I am doing W3C Compliance work on and these components, together, form about 90% of the errors on this site. The errors mostly come from nesting incorrect elements (i.e. div inside a or figcaption inside a). I have now spent over 4 hours troubleshooting these and creating html overrides for each component.

I am happy to share my over-rides with you but am really looking to push you to ensure that it is not your extensions (commercial) that fail the W3C Compliance.

I'm not perfect myself as I have been too lazy to rename the IDs on numerous fields on my forms (this site has multiple forms embedded on some pages) and this is 9% of the remaining %age. The other 1%....incorrectly nested element (simply switch the div to span to solve).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7578 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic W3C Compliance
Sorry, jumping the gun on this example. Still trying to locate the source. Back shortly.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Justin. Reason: As above

More
8 years 7 months ago #7587 by GDragon
Replied by GDragon on topic W3C Compliance
Hi Teamtmedia,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem with validate W3C. Now we developing other product and we'll finished this component in next week.
After that we'll update all product and notice to fixed this problem.
So please wait to next update! Many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds