Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Jux News Wall message "JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file"

More
8 years 5 months ago #8540 by belinda
I tried installing Jux News Wall 1.2.1 but it says... "JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file"

I have checked all the server requirements and my K2 is the latest (installed today) so am I doing something wrong, or is it missing a file? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8541 by belinda
How do you lodge a members support ticket? I paid for the 4 month membership on Sept 18 2015, but my downloads from that time aren't showing and I can't find a link for support ticket that isn't a pre-sales ticket, anyone have any ideas?

More
8 years 5 months ago #8556 by Lee Giang
Dear Matson,
Thank you for choosing our products.
|
I've just checked your account but I couldn't find any account which joined our membership on 18th September 2015 with your email address.
Did you use different account to purchase our membership package? If so, please use that account to login and download your products and join our members-support ticket.

About: Can't find XML set up file, we need to check your site so please send your website URL and backend account to my private message. We will check for you as soon as possible.

Best regards.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8573 by belinda
I sent you the information you requested via private message (as well as my subscription details) but I realised that my social tabs hasn't been working properly again, and as my site is launching in 2 days, I thought I would just install Social wall, and put them onto their own page rather than try and fix whatever is wrong with social tabs again, but it is giving me the same message about a missing xml file.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8584 by Lee Giang
Hi Matson,

I've answered your queries via your gmail address.
Please check your email again.

Best regards.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds