Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Noo Galiana Template Not working with Joomla 3.4 Front End Editing

More
8 years 3 months ago #9817 by Jesse Mayr
Hi,
A client of ours recently updated their Joomla to the latest version (3.4) as to utilize the front end editing features. Unfortunately the template Noo Galiana is preventing this feature from working on menus or modules on the front end. Article front end editing is currently working fine. All of the options for front end editing are turned on in the admin panel, and the front end editing features for modules and menus work when I change templates to a standard joomla template, so i'm guessing that the conflict lies somewhere in the template code.

The site is www.monkeytrunks.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

best,
Jesse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #9827 by Sang Manh
Hi Jesse,
About your question, I'm very sorry because currently it has problem, we'll try to update soon.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 3 months ago #9837 by Jesse Mayr
Hi Sangnm,

I'm not quite sure I understand your response. Do you mean that you are actively working on the problem now? Or are you going to work on it eventually and post an update to the template at some point in the future. I only ask because I need to get this issue figured out as soon as possible for my client, and have reached the end of my coding abilities. I appreciate your help.

Best,
Jesse

More
8 years 3 months ago #9898 by Sang Manh
Hi,
Please give me your account via PM. I'll check it help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds