Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Warning JFTP: :mkdir: Bad response.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13478 by pascalle
Hi I have tried to install Joomla Citylights Template, all seem to go well until the page shows
;Warning: file_put_contents(/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/cache/com_templates/templates/jux_citilights/legacy.css.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/plugins/system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 828 Warning: file_put_contents(/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/cache/com_templates/templates/jux_citilights/template.css.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/plugins/system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 828 Warning: file_put_contents(/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/cache/com_templates/templates/jux_citilights/preset1.css.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b2815/ipw.trusthou/public_html/plugins/system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 828

as well as:
Warning

JFTP: :mkdir: Bad response.

JFTP: :chmod: Bad response.

The rest of the template seems to be ok, but no images are shown.
My hosting support as follows:

Plugin 'system/helix3' is looking for the file //public_html/cache/com_templates/templates/jux_citilights/legacy.css.cache which is not existing and not even in the backup.

Please help!!
thank you.. the domain is www.trusthuse-nv.com you can see what I mean.

Pascalle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13497 by HaiND
Hi pascalle
Thanks for contacting,
About your problem, But I can't go to link your domain, Please check it.

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 9 months ago #13500 by pascalle
Hi,
Please see: trusthouse-nv.com
I am not able to install or upload any images via mediamanager...error message:
Warning

JFTP: :store: Bad response.

Warning: Failed to move file!

Error

Unable to upload file.

Please help, thank you!

More
7 years 9 months ago #13517 by HaiND
Hi pascalle,
Thanks for contacting, about your problem.
you can upload image via media follow path: images/resized/images/jux_real_estate/realties/ and copy my image with name image is: 1_370_300.jpg, 2_370_300.jpg, 3_370_300.jpg . . . etc. . .
if still having problems, Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds