Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Background won't load images in admin plus error

More
1 week 6 days ago #42353 by Andrew
Hi, I have an old site, Jooma 3.10.12 www.ruralequities.co.nz currently running Background Gallery pro which was playing up when editing from the front end so have purchased JUX background. When I go to the module I choose the gallery folder but no images show up under it - just loading symbol. If I publish it anyway it breaks the site and says "Array, The requested page can't be found " and at the bottom says "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array. Any idea how to fix?
Thanks
Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #42354 by Jackie
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with your site admin account. We need access your site to help you check that issue.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #42355 by Andrew
Thanks. Could you please let me know what you did to fix?
Please note you need the admin address to log in
Thanks
Andrew
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Andrew.

More
1 week 5 days ago #42356 by Jackie
Hi.
I have checked your site. Please grant permission for this file: modules/mod_jux_background_slider/elements/juximagefolder.php to get the image listing.
Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 week 5 days ago #42357 by Andrew
Thanks. I added it to the admin tools "Allow direct access to these files" field in htaccess config and also added the directory, modules/mod_jux_background_slider/ , cleared cache, but no change.

More
1 week 5 days ago #42358 by Jackie
This is the issue with our module to load the image.
Access to XMLHttpRequest at ' www.ruralequities.co.nz/modules/mod_jux_...hp?juxaction=folders ' (redirected from ' ruralequities.co.nz/modules/mod_jux_back...hp?juxaction=folders ') from origin ' ruralequities.co.nz ' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Please check and allowing cross-origin requests. That will help you fix the issue.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 week 3 days ago #42360 by Andrew
Hi. I tried adding the folders and files to htaccess exceptions in admin tools. Didn't work. Also disabled admin tools altogether, and deleted cache. Still didn't work. How do I allow cross origin requests?
Thanks
Andrew

More
1 week 2 days ago #42362 by Jackie
Hi.
I have uploaded another version your site. Now you can select the background image as you want.
prnt.sc/LFZD8Sru5ZBL
Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 week 1 day ago #42363 by Andrew
Thanks but it has doubled up the image on the front page and created boxes under the menu at the top and bottom. ruralequities.co.nz/images/temp/main.jpg
Also, when logged in from the front end it has mucked up the edit button and background won't load so it just has spinning disk. ruralequities.co.nz/images/temp/logged_in.jpg

More
1 week 1 day ago #42364 by Jackie
Yes, I have fixed that issue on your site. Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds