Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Background video seems to crash site

More
8 years 10 months ago #5248 by Ken Johnson
Hello,
I have a site I'm working with (gangijr.com), installed your background module a few months ago. Had some issues then but you were able to get it working just fine for me. On Monday an article was added to the site and everything was working fine.

This morning, I went to the site and it would not load. All I got was the following error. (below) I was able top get in through the admin page and disabled the module so the site still loads, but no background video.

Is there something in this error code that defines what needs to be done to get the site working properly again with the video working?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/tmpl/default.php:147 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/tmpl/default.php(147): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('No longer avail...') #1 /home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/mod_jux_background_video.php(109): require_once('/home/content/2...') #2 /home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php(175): include('/home/content/2...') #3 /home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php(107): JModuleHelper::renderModule(Object(stdClass), Array) #4 /home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php(39): JDocumentRendererModule->render(Object(stdClass), Array, NULL) #5 /home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(371): JDocumentRendererModules->render('banner6', Array, NULL) #6 /home/content/27 in/home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/tmpl/default.php on line 147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5269 by GDragon
Hi Studio52,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem with jux background video. Please download latest version of jux background video 2.0.8 and follow this video tutorial to get background video working:
www.joomlaux.com/forum/jux-background-vi...ersion-tutorial.html
Hope this help!
If you can't fix it please re pm me admin account. I'll check it for you!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5270 by Ken Johnson
Installed the newest version (downloaded just now). Usual admin page does not display correctly. Get this error:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/form/fields/note.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/elements/juxupdate.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/27/9136827/html/libraries/joomla/form/fields/note.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/27/9136827/html/modules/mod_jux_background_video/elements/juxupdate.php on line 14

More
8 years 10 months ago #5271 by GDragon
Hi, Please pm me admin account!
I'll help you to fix it! maybe your site can't connect to our update server!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5272 by GDragon
Hi studio52,
That's seem you install jux background video version 3.x on joomla 2.5 version. That's cause this error. Now joomlaux and joomla.org don't support joomla 2.5 anymore. How ever please change permission of account. Now i don't have full permission to install extensions on your site. So I can't check with package for joomla 2.5!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5276 by GDragon
Hi,
I Installed new version on your site! and add this code to custom css option at back-end:
#art-page-background-glare{
background: none!important;
}
.art-header:after{
background: none!important;
}
JUX background video now working fine!
Note: I resend new version to you!
If you like our support please write a review and vote 100 points for us at:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-background-video
It will help us very much to develop our product!
Many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Johnson

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds