Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Is it possible to make it work with Safari?

More
8 years 3 months ago #10109 by Barry Dong
This is a very cool extension! Its result is amazing and great!

I had it successfully installed and worked on my PC. However, when I tested it on an MacBook Air, or iPad/iPhone, it seems that the video is not showing up. I also tried to use the Apple device to watch the demo at:

demo.joomlaux.com/extensions/modules/bgvideo-fullscreen.html

and got the same issue. I think this might be a problem related to Safari. Is it possible to make it work with Safari?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10122 by NT
Hi Barry Dong
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I'm sorry. Our module does not work on mobile devices, this issue we have been noted in the document(The video doesn't run on Mobile, Tablet because those devices don't allow auto play and full screen video.)
Because some reason it does not allow, we hope you understand and sympathize. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10126 by Barry Dong
Thank you for your fast response.

If auto-play is not working on those devices, can we add a control button so that people can manually click the button to start playing?

In addition, the video is not playing on my MacBook Air as well. As this is a laptop, do you have any clue about it?

Thanks.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10147 by NT
Hi,
We check out the MacBook it still works fine. Can you describe in more detail, so that we can check. still problem on mobile phones. we will update later. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10195 by Barry Dong
Thank you for your fast reply!

We checked it and found that it worked with our MAC BookAir with Chrome and FireFox. However it doesn't work when viewed with Safari...

Merry Christmas!!

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds