Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Charity Hub Events Will Not Display

More
6 years 9 months ago #17534 by Youth Ranches
Charity Hub Events will only display one event. I've set the count limit to 10. I have posted four events. Only one displays.

Can you help me with this? Our website is www.youthranches.org . Your previous admin access is still active.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17540 by HaiND
Hi Youth Ranches
Thank you for feedback us
I do not find where you are having problems
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem
And I also can not find the account you sent, you can send it back to me again
I will check it for you soon
Thank

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 9 months ago #17548 by Youth Ranches
I recently updated our Joomla site to 3.7.3. I reinstalled Charity Hub to make sure it was working correctly. There was a module of events on the home page, and there is an "event" page. The module on the home page won't display, and the "events" page displays only one event. There are four events loaded in the backend.

Here are some links so you can see what I'm talking about.

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll give you admin access.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17549 by Youth Ranches
I've fixed the Joomla error, but I still can't see all of the events that should be displaying.

More
6 years 8 months ago #17552 by Youth Ranches
Since I posted the above I discovered I can duplicate the event called Equine Trail Sports Obstacle Challenge Series - November. I can rename it and it will display properly. If I change the date and times of the duplicated event it won't display at all.

I also noticed that the event "Equine Trail Sports Obstacle Challenge Series - November" includes the ability to change the "Ordering". In newly created events this option does not display.

More
6 years 8 months ago #17601 by HaiND
Hi Youth Ranches
Sorry for late replay, we have 1 holiday weekend
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds